Brittany Renner Regrets Allowing Men Use Her Body For Their Leisure (Update: Allah has saved her)

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
I think alot of promiscuous women start to feel this way once they start getting more access to the men they actually want. They start tying their self esteem into their sexuality and their past of fukking guys "unworthy" starts to really hit them.
I believe her when she says it has nothing to do with how society views it.

It's still narcissistic and surface though, they prob view it no different than cringing at wearing fake name brands when they were broke. She wouldn't do it now cause she views herself better than that...
It's not real regret.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Whores don’t sleep well at night and often feel regret. Since childhood, they were told that they were princesses and to love and respect your body. For a woman to go against that, it says a lot about her character and how she feels about herself.

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.webp

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Don’t buy it for a fuking second.

“I didn’t understand the value I was born with.”

“The men I slept with didn’t deserve it”

You weren’t out here getting knocked down by unemployed bozos sleeping on his homies couch. You were fuking nikkas from the highest rungs of entertainment hierarchy. Athletes, rappers, millionaires. You even went out of your way to groom a college student who you had a baby with. Not only that you profited from it from writing a book about fuking all these nikkas that “didn’t deserve” and “repulsed” you.This broad could have had ANY nikkas she wanted at one point, but chose to be a pass around.

Go pick up your son PJ3P0 from your momma house, buy a dog, lay low and pray that sky daddy gifts you with a simp that feels grateful to have you.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I am glad she is talking about this. People want hoe life to seem amazing but it’s really not I hope she shares her story some more so that more women can be mindful of their bodies if that’s what they want of course.

"I'm not a hoe I'm just sexually Liberated" :mjgrin:
"Men can do it so why can't women" :mjgrin:
"My body my choice, stay out of women's business":mjgrin:

They only listen when another women tells it :yeshrug: