BY-GCcGIgAA3owR.jpg

I had that

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Don't have any problem with the white dude having her:ehh:, cuz I can go out here and attract any race of woman myself. All of them might not be, but some of them will be attacted and that's all I need.:shaq:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
The white boy is one of them half breeds that can pass for white. But honstly. Mixed girls dating white really don't matter. It when chocolate sista date white and lie and say black men don't want them that is the problem

So he's a trick baby?:ld::smugbiden:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
:russ:...dudes getting jealous over a white dude wifing an attention whore as if he's winning...but dudes would be clowning a black dude if he did the same

The only thing I paid attention to was the fact that this chick met this dude at Jackson State...a HBCU in the DEEP South...she was on that Mormon mission tip.

Either way, she's a IG model....wasn't there a thread made just a few days ago clowning these chicks? And she posts on WSHH? She's a smash and pass to the homies...no chick who carries on like this deserves the "girlfriend" title. Dudes subconsciously have this "if she gets with a white dude, then she must be the sh#t" type mindset...on the low though. No, this chick is still a bust down getting passed around the homies on that "drink the babies" tip.

:heh:...again at the jealousy though

Peace

Powerful post!

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
A lot of nikkaz are lying thru their gatdamn teeth talkin bout, "she's damaged goods since she fukks with a white dude" "we don't want her anyways" :comeon: Get the fukkouttaHere :camby:. Y'all nigaz know gatdamn well if that bytch threw u the p*ssy tomorow that u would smash in a heartbeat.

nikkaz in here sounding like scorned females. nikkaz are mad at a bytch for datin a white dude when:
1. They will never meet this bytch
2. Even if they did meet the bytch, she would most likely curve most of y'all :flabbynsick: nikkaz

nikkaz need to keep it playa and :salute: the white dude for baggin a bad bytch instead of bein salty. Some of yal nikkaz are nutty :pachaha: