Brittany Renner.....consensus dime? :noah: :ohlawd:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
great looking chick, slim but still thick, works out. there is a very small percentage of american women you can say that about..... if that hair is real id say thats pretty much dime material.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
What's serious weight? I squat about 40 to 50 lbs.

Whatever weight makes you exhausted after 4 sets of 8-10reps. If youre not straining on that last set, the weight is too light. Then after that you do the weighted reverse leg raises for isolation on :datazz:. 3 sets of 12. Do these 2 days a week and intake plenty of protein, at least 100g a day. Every week increase the squat weight by 5lbs. You're gonna be sore as hell those first couple weeks, but it'll be worth it. :ahh: You'll have that muscle butt like Gina. Pick up a cherry by the stem, just mop wop!

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
:russ:...dudes getting jealous over a white dude wifing an attention whore as if he's winning...but dudes would be clowning a black dude if he did the same

The only thing I paid attention to was the fact that this chick met this dude at Jackson State...a HBCU in the DEEP South...she was on that Mormon mission tip.

Either way, she's a IG model....wasn't there a thread made just a few days ago clowning these chicks? And she posts on WSHH? She's a smash and pass to the homies...no chick who carries on like this deserves the "girlfriend" title. Dudes subconsciously have this "if she gets with a white dude, then she must be the sh#t" type mindset...on the low though. No, this chick is still a bust down getting passed around the homies on that "drink the babies" tip.

:heh:...again at the jealousy though

Peace

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:russ:...dudes getting jealous over a white dude wifing an attention whore as if he's winning...but dudes would be clowning a black dude if he did the same

The only thing I paid attention to was the fact that this chick met this dude at Jackson State...a HBCU in the DEEP South...she was on that Mormon mission tip.

Either way, she's a IG model....wasn't there a thread made just a few days ago clowning these chicks? And she posts on WSHH? She's a smash and pass to the homies...no chick who carries on like this deserves the "girlfriend" title. Dudes subconsciously have this "if she gets with a white dude, then she must be the sh#t" type mindset...on the low though. No, this chick is still a bust down getting passed around the homies on that "drink the babies" tip.

:heh:...again at the jealousy though

Peace
she's OUR attention whore.:ufdup::why::to:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
You can believe what you want to believe about a woman that you don't know. Alot of cats in this thread were stunting hard like they had a chance to get at her. The minute they found out she was dating a white dude, they got salty and caught feelings and started saying " she iight", "she ain't all that" when just a minute ago, nikkas was salivating over her. Whether she is with a brotha or not, she is still a nice lil piece. And I don't think that ruins her because she wit a white dude. All we see is pics, not a back drop of this bytch's life story.

Man, some of these nikka'z is bytches too, mang.

Man, shut the fukk up. For someone with a Spice-1 avy, you're emotional as hell.

Man, shut yo hoe ass up,

Y'all the ones been arguin' about a bytches genetic make up, grandparents, who she dates, and inventing political and social opinions for the bytch.

I just asked you nikkaz to stop being the bytches that your single mothers raised y'all hoe asses to be.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, some of these nikka'z is bytches too, mang.

Man, shut yo hoe ass up,

Y'all the ones been arguin' about a bytches genetic make up, grandparents, who she dates, and inventing political and social opinions for the bytch.

I just asked you nikkaz to stop being the bytches that your single mothers raised y'all hoe asses to be.

Man, shut the fukk up. For someone with a Spice-1 avy, you're emotional as hell.