Brittany Renner.....consensus dime? :noah: :ohlawd:

4fossa

All Star
Daps
LOL at this threat. But I can't deny it. I by myself get kinda :stopitslime: when I see a black girl with some cac.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
A lot of nikkaz are lying thru their gatdamn teeth talkin bout, "she's damaged goods since she fukks with a white dude" "we don't want her anyways" :comeon: Get the fukkouttaHere :camby:. Y'all nigaz know gatdamn well if that bytch threw u the p*ssy tomorow that u would smash in a heartbeat.

nikkaz in here sounding like scorned females. nikkaz are mad at a bytch for datin a white dude when:
1. They will never meet this bytch
2. Even if they did meet the bytch, she would most likely curve most of y'all :flabbynsick: nikkaz

nikkaz need to keep it playa and :salute: the white dude for baggin a bad bytch instead of bein salty. Some of yal nikkaz are nutty :pachaha:
:salute:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

cPszSaD.jpg

A lot of nikkaz are lying thru their gatdamn teeth talkin bout, "she's damaged goods since she fukks with a white dude" "we don't want her anyways" :comeon: Get the fukkouttaHere :camby:. Y'all nigaz know gatdamn well if that bytch threw u the p*ssy tomorow that u would smash in a heartbeat.

nikkaz in here sounding like scorned females. nikkaz are mad at a bytch for datin a white dude when:
1. They will never meet this bytch
2. Even if they did meet the bytch, she would most likely curve most of y'all :flabbynsick: nikkaz

nikkaz need to keep it playa and :salute: the white dude for baggin a bad bytch instead of bein salty. Some of yal nikkaz are nutty :pachaha:

Man, these nikkaz are lame.

These nikkaz fukk trannies, pay for p*ssy, and are jealous ass hoes, playing dikk and p*ssy monitors for folks they will never meet in real life.

This generation is fukked.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Damn, she on that :mjpls: ish,

Why these CACs gotta take everything from us brehs :to:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Actually, her man look corny af brehs :russ:

we good :whew:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
:dead: breh black men date out 4 times the rate of black women. Men choose the women in society so to suggest "white women are constantly in brothas faces" as if we're hapless individuals who just fall into p*ssy, is disingenuous. And most brothas are thirsty c00ns. Let's be real man. :aicmon: Most brothas would castrate themselves to get to p*ssy of any color.

You are in Seattle saying this :what: Other races are all over black dudes there.