Britt Baker got MJF punching walls backstage

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
I'm glad someone made thread because I'm not going in that mark page dreaming about Tony Khan...

But I think this is fake to set up mjf and adam Cole feud when he is clear... probably come back as a face

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Brit is trash inside and outside the ring

She tried to hate on Thunder Rosa because she was was jealous of all the attention she was getting

:camby: send her home
Mid Baker the most overrated fan favorite. She looks like the type to believe her own hype and act like she’s the shyt. Girl had to bleed just to get over. :russell:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
It goes back to what old heads have said about the new generation not having legit locker room experience outside of wrasslin. They never played sports in high school or college and don’t understand there are general common sense rules and etiquette. She seems to have a legit lack of respect for the business the way she carries herself and it even comes through in her work shoot promos. Compare that to MJF who’s doing the best working outside of the ring and you can even see he respects things in general.

That stuff she did to Thunder Rosa was foul. Not even HBK in his prime would have done that in public. It’s like once she got her first pop from the marks she went back to high school and started living out her dreams of being head cheerleader in a wrestling promotion.
I can agree what she did was foul but were not about to say that shes worse than 97 cokehead Shawn. HBK had the benefit of dirtsheets being minimal and the IWC barely existing at the time. If Shawn pulled the shyt he did now, he would come off looking worse than he did then. The two situations arent even close in scale.