British White people have the WOAT cuisine

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Ok ok. I know this thread is a joke but this isn’t really representative of English food for the past 10-20 years.

It’s classic 1940’s post war “nutritious” food which wasn’t built on flavour, but calories and carbs.

It’s hard to go to a semi-decent restaurant and even get a full English that looks like that nowadays and has morphed in more flavoursome and better prepared creations:

And even finer cuisine food has changed:

And the above are places I’ve eaten at in the past 2 days and are white owned restaurants (except the first picture. That’s just a white girl)

I guess the difference is if you’ve got your knowledge from online about modern British cuisine, you need to visit. And if you’ve visited and still complain about the food then you simple haven’t Googled about places to go and eat.

Daps
Their “full English” always confused me.

compressed_resizeimage593x426xA6SozL86Xx.jpg

Who tf wakes up wanting beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, and pork blood mixed with fat and oats and wash it down with fukking tea. :dead:

Sounds and looks like some shyt Henry VIII ate back in 1510

henry-viii-anne-boleyn-533506999.jpg

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
And morherfukkers have the nerve to turn up their noses at soul food. We literally had the worst ingredients and turned it into the best food ever:obama: these neanderthals had prime ingredients and created bullshyt, no wonder they so angry :mjpls: dem b*stards hangry :lolbron:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Ok ok. I know this thread is a joke but this isn’t really representative of English food for the past 10-20 years.

It’s classic 1940’s post war “nutritious” food which wasn’t built on flavour, but calories and carbs.

It’s hard to go to a semi-decent restaurant and even get a full English that looks like that nowadays and has morphed in more flavoursome and better prepared creations:

And even finer cuisine food has changed:

And the above are places I’ve eaten at in the past 2 days and are white owned restaurants (except the first picture. That’s just a white girl)

I guess the difference is if you’ve got your knowledge from online about modern British cuisine, you need to visit. And if you’ve visited and still complain about the food then you simple haven’t Googled about places to go and eat.

I was gonna say, the modern take on British/Irish food is not bad. The food when I was in Ireland was good, though limited in variety.