British Breh implies he smashed Indian anchorwoman live on TV.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The problem is him saying it on her professional ass show. It would be different if he said it behind the scenes and it was recorded and posted. I mean people get mad if you blow up their spot just around friends, don’t try to do sone shyt like this on a damn news broadcast.

Does he look and sound like someone who gives a damn about being professional and being discreet? :mjlol:

Y'all the same ones who were clowning PJ Washington and calling him stupid for entertaining a bird like Brittany Renner.

Y'all had all sorts of energy for Jada, were clowning Will and ZERO for August Alsina when he aired what him and Jada were doing.

But for this Indian y'all are all up in here caping on some "bu-bu-but it's not professional", "why do that to her" shyt :pachaha:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
How do we know dude wasn't just trying to be funny? That's how it came off to me.

Maybe I just don't get British humor?
Joking about meeting a woman in a hotel on LIVE TV is never funny.

He besmirched her name for the world to see. Basically dishonored her (and technically her family 🤷🏾‍♀️).

This is honestly why casual sex should be avoided, especially if you encounter cornballs like this. No one should be talking about bedding you, especially on live TV.

No decorum.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Does he look and sound like someone who gives a damn about being professional and being discreet? :mjlol:

Y'all the same ones who were clowning PJ Washington and calling him stupid for entertaining a bird like Brittany Renner.

Y'all had all sorts of energy for Jada, were clowning Will and ZERO for August Alsina when he aired what him and Jada were doing.

But for this Indian y'all are all up in here caping on some "bu-bu-but it's not professional", "why do that to her" shyt :pachaha:
I don’t care about any of those people you named honestly lol. I just said my piece.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
She's the married woman that slept with a rapper

Of course yall blaming the man. She should've called out sick that day if she can't handle it.

Thecoli is misdranist. Full of simps
right? she should've shown more discretion and not been throwin' it back for a rap chap. He hit, she was obviously hurt that he let the world know but the game is the game.

shyt funny now, with society becoming more open & accepting, he gets called a lame for putting her shyt on blast...but Tupac said he fukked faith on wax and we laughed about it. Future the toxic god fukked larsa pippen and we laughed about that shyt :manny: and women put men on blast ALL THE TIME for extramarital relations

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Buddy is lame as hell and I don't have a simp bone in my body. The type of dude who could only pull women due to his clout/money. He thought doin that would make him look like some mack but exposed himself as a huge cornball bruv.:hhh:

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

He besmirched her name for the world to see. Basically dishonored her (and technically her family 🤷🏾‍♀️).

This is honestly why casual sex should be avoided, especially if you encounter cornballs like this. No one should be talking about bedding you, especially on live TV.

No decorum.

She's been married since 2007 and cheated on her husband with a breh almost half her age and you in here talking about "decorum" and "dishonor" like she's some saint :dead:

Why are y'all caping and going so damn hard for some Indian hoe? :mjtf:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields

No decorum.

I agree with you. It's just that some dudes are bad at jokes and think shyt like this is funny for whatever reason.

I was just questioning the validity of the claims that he actually fukked her.