British Breh implies he smashed Indian anchorwoman live on TV.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Why y'all blaming the breh and caping for this Indian? :mjtf:

It's clear he's a loudmouth which she would have known that when she first met with him and slept with him. That's the risk she took on for cheating with someone who runs their mouth.

It's like a man cheating with a loudmouth bird and expecting her to be "quiet" about it :pachaha:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
How do we know dude wasn't just trying to be funny? That's how it came off to me.

Maybe I just don't get British humor?
Uncomfortable body language is universal. I’ve seen that look on a woman’s face when you try and blow up her spot. He won’t be eating her Chapati again anytime soon.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
not to be all :dame: or anything but from all my uk reality tv watching, I notice that alot of uk brehs do not know how to be romantic or emotional intelligent.
I peep that too . I seen a tiktok and a shorty was like I just want a man to be nice and take me out to dinner but she was flirting basically throwing him the p*ssy

British breh started screaming that red pill alpha shyt At the top of his lungs . bytchES DONT DESERVE THAT:mjlol::scust: and all the comments were about this is how uk men act and that he had no game and etc:russ:

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
Gotta be more to the story.. fat UK bruh couldn’t have just ruined his chances to smash again after the show like that….

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
The man is a complete and utter fool, that was embarrassing to watch.

If I was a woman interested in him I would immediately be turned off after seeing that.

Did you peep the white male co host and how annoyed he got through that fake smile when he worked it out? He’s probably been wanting to beat for ages and not had a chance :heh: