British Breh implies he smashed Indian anchorwoman live on TV.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
She's the married woman that slept with a rapper

Of course yall blaming the man. She should've called out sick that day if she can't handle it.

Thecoli is misdranist. Full of simps
Whether she did or didn’t, you don’t go to someone’s workplace and put their business out there. Not just in front of her colleagues but on national television too. That’s ho-made beahvior.

Only attention depraved hos kiss and tell. Grown men should not be acting like that. :scust:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That was cringey and I wouldn’t have done it but for all we know, she might’ve said some shyt off camera or tried to play him. This may have been his Gucci moment.

gucci-mane.gif

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
She's the married woman that slept with a rapper

Of course yall blaming the man. She should've called out sick that day if she can't handle it.

Thecoli is misdranist. Full of simps
The problem is him saying it on her professional ass show. It would be different if he said it behind the scenes and it was recorded and posted. I mean people get mad if you blow up their spot just around friends, don’t try to do sone shyt like this on a damn news broadcast.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
There are some cornball nikkas in this world.

I couldn’t even finish the clip I got rushed with an overwhelming sense of second hand embarrassment for the dude
You can tell this fat nikka never got p*ssy before fame. Breh was giggling and bouncing around like he just fingered his first girlfriend. Who’s raising these new nikkas??? :scust: