Bright (Will Smith, dir. David Ayer) thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I’d rather film a movie with my son as the hero, that I created the story for and my production company produced over Tarintino’s slave Fantasy any day of the week
:mjlol: after earth was fukking awful. It bombed at the box office, lost money and Jaden smith career disappeared after and will Smith hasn't been the same since either.

It might be the single worst career move will Smith has ever made.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Django wasn't that great either. Probably wasn't a great read to Will. I saw that shyt once and have no desire to ever watch it again:yeshrug:
alot of people LOVE Django

im in the same boat as you though,i watched it once and thought it ok but I've never wanted to watch it again

i cant picture Will doing that role.I think it would've been too corny with him playing Django

Last edited:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’d rather film a movie with my son as the hero, that I created the story for and my production company produced over Tarintino’s slave Fantasy any day of the week

Yeah movie still trash

Django one of the greatest movie to be created

I rather be part of history

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:mjlol: after earth was fukking awful. It bombed at the box office, lost money and Jaden smith career disappeared after and will Smith hasn't been the same since either.

After Earth was flop by Will Smith standards but it didnt lose money

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
After Earth was flop by Will Smith standards but it didnt lose money
Yes it did.

$150 million budget
Made only $243 million

Movie theatres domestically take half of a films gross. Worldwide they take anywhere from 50-75%.

So a movie making 243 million means the studio took home maybe like 100-110 million.

The $150 million budget doesn't include marketing. So you can rack even modestly another $50 million let's say.

That film lost probably $80-$100 million at the box office.

Last edited:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
alot of people LOVE Django

im in the same boat as you though,i watched it once and thought it ok but I've never wanted to watch it again

i cant picture doing that role.I think it would've been too corny with him playing Django

I feel that way about most of Tarantino's films.

No lies told here:wow:

I haven't liked a film he's done since then besides Concussion

isisleo86

All Star
Daps
I saw it earlier. I agree, it would have been better as a mini series.

The fairy lives don't matter joke:comeon:

-A great evil foe who was mentioned the whole story about some great evil done long ago that you never got to see:martin:

-Them saving a girl who can do magic, fool she can save herself and you

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Cac elves are pretty OP. :mjpls:

Fairy lives don't matter. :mjpls:

I enjoyed that shyt for real. :manny: Critics are mad jokes. Worst movie in 2017. :skip::pachaha:Absolute joke mofos getting paid to write BS. :camby: While they're rating SW highly. SW brehs. :dahell: I enjoyed that too but it ain't some diamond.

Is Will's character a bright? Or did Tikka control the wand, that shyt was red. Maybe it changes with different races?

Agree with peeps saying it needed to be a tv series (something like the Expanse :noah:). So many interesting shyt mentioned they couldn't expand on. I need to see this Dark Lord in action. :gucci:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Its amazing how much power ppl are giving faceless reviewers these days. This flick wasnt perfect but it was entertaining as hell. Action waa tight and It was nice seeing comedy that flowed/was delivered properly for once rather than the forced stuff we have been subjected to this year ie gotg2 and TLJ.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I really liked this....:whoo: I'm just pissed we never got to see this entire dark lord shyt...:wtb: or the three wands or the rest of this Elf group or the fukking dragon in the sky....:martin: so much piff shyt in the background but it needed MORE than just a two hour movie... Hopefully if netflix is smart they can get the rights and turn it into an Original Series!!! :leon:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I really liked this....:whoo: I'm just pissed we never got to see this entire dark lord shyt...:wtb: or the three wands or the rest of this Elf group or the fukking dragon in the sky....:martin: so much piff shyt in the background but it needed MORE than just a two hour movie... Hopefully if netflix is smart they can get the rights and turn it into an Original Series!!! :leon:

They already green lit a sequel so we’ll see what the plan is after that