Brie Bella knocked Liv Morgan unconscious tonight

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
XPac basically said that Liv was at fault.

“The natural instinct when you get concussed, when you get knocked out, as soon as you come up is to get up and fight and keep going,” said Waltman. “It’s a really weird experiencebecause you all of a sudden are laying on the ground and there’s this déjà vu thing. Happens every time I have a concussion. Even last year in the U.K, I got knocked out and it was the same thing all of a sudden I am on the ground on the mat having déjà vu going through my head.”

“It’s a tough call in a situation like that on live TV and everyone is in the moment. I saw a clip of that and to me it just looks like the last one caught her because she was registering the kicks when she would get kicked. It was just their timing, it got messed up, it looked like to me. And as she was coming back down from registering the kick she got kicked with the last one. It looked like just the last one is what knocked her out to me.”

Common theme with opinions in the industry is that Liv was at fault. Seems like they aren't trying to burn any bridges by blaming the wife of the one of the company's biggest stars.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
so i've got a god damn fractured foot

And you can wilt back in jail with another broken foot and getting your ass abused again you fukking prison bytch.

Screen_Shot_2018_09_27_at_2_00_18_PM.png

Martha

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

:hhh: this is embarrassing. I was never fully trained how to work a match, just basic run the ropes and chin to chest when falling to protect my head while I worked as a referee. I haven’t even stood in a ring for about 8-9 years now, and there’s no doubt in my mind even I could be more capable than this. Send her ass home already. She’s bottom five all time in the ring :scust:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
The :cape:for Brie is embarrassing. I'll concede that folk are def going a little harder on her cause they don't like her, but to be passing the buck onto Liv is some weak shyt. Even weaker is acting like this is the first instance since she's been back in the ring where she fukked something up. It's been four straight weeks with almost every match having some kind of horrible botch. How many times does it have to happen before fans are allowed to say "Hey. Maybe Brie shouldn't be out there." Does she have to actually injure someone?
I would still smash the holy hell out of brie :jawalrus:

But you all know damn well she dont care about wrestling. Heck, she left it to start a family. And if yall watched total bellas she was willing to leave it again to have a 2nd baby with nikki(we all know that isnt happening now tho)

I'm obviously jumping to conclusions but I like how brie is trained by daniel, world renowned wrestler, but is botching like crazy

Meanwhile nikki was with John and she dont botch at all(or at least rarely) :jbhmm:

:pachaha:
That's because Nikki is smart enough to stay in her lane. She knows she's not some super athlete, so she focused on creating a "power" moveset that allows her to wrestle a safer, slower style.

Brie is trying to wrestle like Daniel and is wayyyyy out of her league in that regard. She's too small to believably pull off Nikki's moveset (not that Nikki is big, but she's noticably bigger/more imposing than Brie), but she really needs to change up her moveset to some basic shyt before she really hurts herself or someone else.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The :cape:for Brie is embarrassing. I'll concede that folk are def going a little harder on her cause they don't like her, but to be passing the buck onto Liv is some weak shyt. Even weaker is acting like this is the first instance since she's been back in the ring where she fukked something up. It's been four straight weeks with almost every match having some kind of horrible botch. How many times does it have to happen before fans are allowed to say "Hey. Maybe Brie shouldn't be out there." Does she have to actually injure someone?

That's because Nikki is smart enough to stay in her lane. She knows she's not some super athlete, so she focused on creating a "power" moveset that allows her to wrestle a safer, slower style.

Brie is trying to wrestle like Daniel and is wayyyyy out of her league in that regard. She's too small to believably pull off Nikki's moveset (not that Nikki is big, but she's noticably bigger/more imposing than Brie), but she really needs to change up her moveset to some basic shyt before she really hurts herself or someone else.
Before? She gave handed out a concussion on Monday. She’s already hurt someone.