Bride breaks down in tears after discovering wedding cake is made of styrofoam

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I can be convinced if you actually bring a real argument to your point instead of thinking i'm going to come around because you pointed out that i said "he" instead of "she" in one of my rebuttals as if that was some eye opening drop the mic moment.
:rudy:
"Officers from the Pasig City Police Station confirmed that Cananea had been arrested on suspicion of Estafa - a form of fraud - and released.

A spokesman said: 'The investigation into the wedding fraud is ongoing. The bride was very distressed by her cake and the food.

'We have confirmed that a large amount of money was paid for the service which was not delivered adequately.

'The provider, Miss Krissa Cananea, has been interviewed and we intend to take the case to a trial.'"

Never did it say the cake was the primary reason. It said the family took the planner to the station as a means to calm the clearly distraught bride. The fake cake was the 'icing on the cake'(pun fully intended)

It is not the United States of the Philippines. Laws are different there than here. Stop viewing from the lense of how laws and the service industry is done here.

You are clearly trolling have have no intention of having an eye opening moment. Please stop replying to me breh:snoop:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
"Officers from the Pasig City Police Station confirmed that Cananea had been arrested on suspicion of Estafa - a form of fraud - and released.

A spokesman said: 'The investigation into the wedding fraud is ongoing. The bride was very distressed by her cake and the food.

'We have confirmed that a large amount of money was paid for the service which was not delivered adequately.

'The provider, Miss Krissa Cananea, has been interviewed and we intend to take the case to a trial.'"

Never did it say the cake was the primary reason. It said the family took the planner to the station as a means to calm the clearly distraught bride. The fake cake was the 'icing on the cake'(pun fully intended)

It is not the United States of the Philippines. Laws are different there than here. Stop viewing from the lense of how laws and the service industry is done here.

You are clearly trolling have have no intention of having an eye opening moment. Please stop replying to me breh:snoop:
as i said, i am aware that the family has accused the planner of fraud. I am also aware that she have been charged criminally with fraud by law enforcement.
That doesn't mean i agree with their charges. You're not addressing why i should believe she purposely gave them a fake cake. You are only stating that the other people do. But I don't believe it, if it bothers you so much that i don't believe what was reported, thats not trolling. thats just your problem. It doesn't bother me at all that you guys believe otherwise.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
"

I see that you were trying to take the high road, but it's time to shut this shyt down bc it's nothing worse than a person who cant admit when they're wrong and I didn't want you to get caught up. Nothing worse than a person also who keeps instigating, when you try to give them some leverage to back off and keeps talking about irrelevant shyt either.

@Luke Cage aren't you divorced? :jbhmm:
But yet you appear to be an expert on the intricacies of wedding planning. you seem to make it a habit of putting your time and energy into the wrong shyt, literally. That poster was trying to be mad respectful by backing off ; he was polite about it and you're steady calling him a troll; when you're the on who keeps going on and on, not letting shyt go.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I see that you were trying to take the high road, but it's time to shut this shyt down bc it's nothing worse than a person who cant admit when they're wrong and I didn't want you to get caught up. Nothing worse than a person also who keeps instigating, when you try to give them some leverage to back off and keeps talking about irrelevant shyt either.

@Luke Cage aren't you divorced? :jbhmm:
But yet you appear to be an expert on the intricacies of wedding planning. you seem to make it a habit of putting your time and energy into the wrong shyt, literally. That poster was trying to be mad respectful by backing off ; he was polite about it and you're steady calling him a troll; when you're the on who keeps going on and on, not letting shyt go.
He called me a troll. I didn't call him a troll. I never once disrespected him, i just disagree with him.
It seems weird that you of all people would attack me for being a single father.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My explanation still stands. You don't bake all the layers together at once. you do them separately than stack them after they have cooled down.
There may have been a layer that was meant for the display when they were finishing the cake. It's not like soup where you can sample it after cooking. You can't take a slice out of it to check. Someone in the kitchen probably made a mistake.look below, if one of your assistants made the bottom layer and you did the top, you might not realize its a fake one meant for display until its time to eat it. Could gotten the wrong bottom layer through an honest mistake is all i'm saying.
1062.JPG
Just admit you made a mistake. Damn there is no shame in admitting u are wring.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He called me a troll. I didn't call him a troll. I never once disrespected him, i just disagree with him.
It seems weird that you of all people would attack me for being a single father.
No he didnt. Yes, you were being disrespectful.
and wtf... I would never say that about you as a father. wowwwww, you are extra on one today. Fuq would I attack you for being a single father- I'm a mother. :gucci:. You're not a deadbeat father, I'm not a deadbeat mother; neither of us has bum ass parenting skills or out here populating kids all over the place or with multiple people - so all that single mother/father shyt doesn't apply. save it. I said MARRIAGE, husband and wife, nothing to do with being a parent. Fuk are you reaching so much for?

Don't start with me- No, what's weird is you would defend some fraud ass wedding planner and her fakery like you're personally vested, you were wrong out the gate, try to run havoc with all these wedding planning, catering details but yet... you're no longer married which my point was to just focus on the relevant shyt. It's very weird that you cant admit that you were wrong when all the facts and info are in the article and this whole topic wasn't that serious enough to merit all this overexplaining effort that you put into it.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just admit you made a mistake. Damn there is no shame in admitting u are wring.
facts.. I'm saying tho :mindblown:. This year is definitely starting on some complete bullshyt all the way around, people out their damn minds, fuq is going on in 2019 :wtf:??and we're just 4 days in.. :damn:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
No he didnt. Yes, you were being disrespectful.
and wtf... wowwwww, you are extra on one today. Fuq would I attack you for being a single father- I'm a mother. :gucci:. You're not a deadbeat father, I'm not a deadbeat mother; neither of us has bum ass parenting skills or out here populating kids all over the place or with multiple people - so all that single mother/father shyt doesn't apply. save it. I said MARRIAGE, husband and wife, nothing to do with being a parent. Fuk are you reaching so much for?

Don't start with me- No, what's weird is you would defend some fraud ass wedding planner and her fakery like you're personally vested, you were wrong out the gate, try to run havoc with all these wedding planning, catering details but yet... you're no longer married which my point was to just focus on the relevant shyt. It's very weird that you cant admit that you were wrong when all the facts and info are in the article and this whole topic wasn't that serious enough to merit all this overexplaining effort that you put into it.
How was i being disrespectful? Where did i call him a troll? I'll quote where he called me one.

And your point wasn't to focus on relevant shyt, it was to throw shade. because you know damn well i'm divorced. You mention it quite often, and yet still phrased it as a question. And yet here you are calling me disrespectful.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How was i being disrespectful? Where did i call him a troll? I'll quote where he called me one.

And your point wasn't to focus on relevant shyt, it was to throw shade. because you know damn well i'm divorced. You mention it quite often, and yet still phrased it as a question. And yet here you are calling me disrespectful.
:hubie:
Done on my side. Not doing or saying anymore about this. I apologize if you alluded to my talking about your fathering skills or parenting status in that comment, or negate your role as a father (especially since we are both parents) bc I know parenting solo (whether mother or father) is nothing to take lightly or joke about - that wasn't where I was going. But other than that, this is going places and levels where it doesn't need to be. Fuk it. Feel how you feel. I off it.

Last edited: