Bride breaks down in tears after discovering wedding cake is made of styrofoam

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
the location doesn't change my point. All i'm saying is the cake may have just been a mistake. Clearly the catering company is responsible for all of this. They failed to do what they were hired to do, but i don't think the cake having a fake bottom was some insidious plot considering you can never get away with it. Like i said most catering companies don't actually bake the wedding cake. So saying they inserted a false bottom on purpose is like blaming a uber eats driver for an overcooked pizza. At my wedding, we even choose the cake shop our caterer's got the cake from.
Breh, stop. You're wrong, it's as simple as that. I've lived in Europe and Asia and things are not the same as America, even for weddings. We all are going by the story and you are trying to school us about how the situation went down although you were not there:why: Not an insidious plot?!?! Why take all the money and not provide ANY food besides a cake that miraculously has a foam bottom if it's not something going on?:wtf:

Breh, you ain't even gotta admit you were wrong, just keep it moving. Stop all this extra talk cuz it's a bad look:ufdup:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:deadmanny::dead::dead: and he's not even coming with the right information. I see why he got cancelled :birdman::troll:
:picard::pacspit: if you supported my show i might still be on the air, you didn't even know who cottonmouth was until we put you onto to it.

:hubie:but i digress.

Nothing i said was inaccurate, it was just a typo in the article that had me believing they were blaming all of this on a caterer.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Breh, stop. You're wrong, it's as simple as that. I've lived in Europe and Asia and things are not the same as America, even for weddings. We all are going by the story and you are trying to school us about how the situation went down although you were not there:why: Not an insidious plot?!?! Why take all the money and not provide ANY food besides a cake that miraculously has a foam bottom if it's not something going on?:wtf:

Breh, you ain't even gotta admit you were wrong, just keep it moving. Stop all this extra talk cuz it's a bad look:ufdup:
So basically your response is "nuh uh" and i'm supposed to accept that as completely invalidating my argument? Exactly how does catering work in Asia that would enable this to happen? Because I'm asking the same questions as you. Why take all that money knowing you were going to be caught? She didn't think people would actually want to eat the cake?:dahell:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
you onto to it.

Nothing i said was inaccurate, it was just a typo in the article that had me believing they were blaming all of this on a caterer.
:what:everything you said was inaccurate.. you even got the country wrong :gucci:..you have an investment in the wedding planner or something? Ur buggin and still going on with your wrongness. Where's @Bushmaster when we need him?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So basically your response is "nuh uh" and i'm supposed to accept that as completely invalidating my argument? Exactly how does catering work in Asia that would enable this to happen? Because I'm asking the same questions as you. Why take all that money knowing you were going to be caught? She didn't think people would actually want to eat the cake?:dahell:
:beli::martin::what:-"Officers from the Pasig City Police Station confirmed that Krissa was arrested on suspicion of Estafa, a form of fraud, and later released. A spokesman said: ‘The investigation into the wedding fraud is ongoing. The bride was very distressed by her cake and the food. ‘We have confirmed that a large amount of money was paid for the service which was not delivered adequately. ‘The provider, Miss Krissa Cananea, has been interviewed and we intend to take the case to a trial.’
Read more: Bride cut into wedding cake to find it was polystyrene covered in icing | Metro News

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:what:everything you said was inaccurate.. you even got the country wrong :gucci:.. Ur buggin and still going on with your wrongness. Where's @Bushmaster when we need him?
all your doing is reaching at semantics. My argument regarding caterer's relationship is correct. The only thing you guys have said to dispute it is "but this isn't america" as if a less wealthy country wouldn't be less likely to have a kitchen equipped for baking Wedding cakes and cooking entree's. The only places here that do it are super large catering companies and expensive vacation resorts. You even admitted that caterers often make outside arrangements for the cake.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:beli::martin::what:-"Officers from the Pasig City Police Station confirmed that Krissa was arrested on suspicion of Estafa, a form of fraud, and later released. A spokesman said: ‘The investigation into the wedding fraud is ongoing. The bride was very distressed by her cake and the food. ‘We have confirmed that a large amount of money was paid for the service which was not delivered adequately. ‘The provider, Miss Krissa Cananea, has been interviewed and we intend to take the case to a trial.’
Read more: Bride cut into wedding cake to find it was polystyrene covered in icing | Metro News
I'm not disputing that she is being investigated and was arrested on suspicion of fraud.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
... So you call the planner a "he" when it says her and shows a photo of her... You said Thailand or wherever when it CLEARLY states the location before the start of the article... You say it prolly isn't some insidious plot when it clearly states how much the couple paid for the food and magically on the day of the wedding they have none. Now you say you asking the same questions as me... No, you're not because it's pretty apparent that scamming was involved.

Why is it so difficult for certain people on this damn site just to keep it moving.

Like most of the shyt you questioned was answered in the article and you are talking about how it's not the plannners fault. On what planet do you hire a planner and she can't get the food you paid for on the day of the wedding and causes YOU and your soon-to-be married to come out of pocket again to buy street food, AND have a cake with a fake bottom, and she not be apart of the problem?

View media item 16617imma call you Stretch Armstrong cuz of all this long reaching you doing breh.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
all your doing is reaching at semantics. My argument regarding caterer's relationship is correct. The only thing you guys have said to dispute it is "but this isn't america" as if a less wealthy country wouldn't be less likely to have a kitchen equipped for baking Wedding cakes and cooking entree's. The only places here that do it are super large catering companies and expensive vacation resorts. You even admitted that caterers often make outside arrangements for the cake.
I could give a fuk about this topic anymore.. you're wrong on all fronts, you've been wrong throughout this thread, you keep making it a worse look for yourself bc you don't want to accept it for what it is. Leave it alone and move on. point blank. period. There's no debate

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm not disputing that she is being investigated and was arrested on suspicion of fraud.
outta here with this..
LC2crash.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
... So you call the planner a "he" when it says her and shows a photo of her... You said Thailand or wherever when it CLEARLY states the location before the start of the article... You say it prolly isn't some insidious plot when it clearly states how much the couple paid for the food and magically on the day of the wedding they have none. Now you say you asking the same questions as me... No, you're not because it's pretty apparent that scamming was involved.

Why is it so difficult for certain people on this damn site just to keep it moving.

Like most of the shyt you questioned was answered in the article and you are talking about how it's not the plannners fault. On what planet do you hire a planner and she can't get the food you paid for on the day of the wedding and causes YOU and your soon-to-be married to come out of pocket again to buy street food, AND have a cake with a fake bottom, and she not be apart of the problem?

View media item 16617imma call you Stretch Armstrong cuz of all this long reaching you doing breh.
She is part of the problem. She clearly was an incompetent planner.

I just question how it was possible for her to have put a false bottom on the cake on purpose if she didn't make it? And why would she deliver said cake knowing people would discover this the first time they tried to eat it? Also how would a scam of this nature work more than once if that's your game? Every bride you try to cheat with a fake cake would do the exact same thing this one did. Yet, you guys think i'm out of bounds for not believing she is instead just the dumbest criminal on earth who routinely got away with providing fake cakes to weddings until now? I think it's more probable she was just wildly incompetent and fukked everything up out sheer ignorance. The fake cake is the primary reason for the fraud charges if she had simply failed to deliver everything, that would been a small claims lawsuit for breach of contract, but not an arrest. If she was trying to scam she literally would've been better off not delivering the cake either.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
She is part of the problem. She clearly was an incompetent planner.

I just question how it was possible for her to have put a false bottom on the cake on purpose if she didn't make it? And why would she deliver said cake knowing people would discover this the first time they tried to eat it? Also how would a scam of this nature work more than once if that's your game? Every bride you try to cheat with a fake cake would do the exact same thing this one did. Yet, you guys think i'm out of bounds for not believing she is instead just the dumbest criminal on earth who routinely got away with providing fake cakes to weddings until now? I think it's more probable she was just wildly incompetent and fukked everything up out sheer ignorance. The fake cake is the primary reason for the fraud charges if she had simply failed to deliver everything, that would been a small claims lawsuit for breach of contract, but not an arrest. If she was trying to scam she literally would've been better off not delivering the cake either.
I really can't in 2019. Best of luck this year breh to you and yours. Be easy:salute:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I really can't in 2019. Best of luck this year breh to you and yours. Be easy:salute:
I can be convinced if you actually bring a real argument to your point instead of thinking i'm going to come around because you pointed out that i said "he" instead of "she" in one of my rebuttals as if that was some eye opening drop the mic moment.
:rudy: