*Briahna Joy Gray* looking mad grifterish

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's 2023 and you're still whining about Bernie. BJG is irrelevant.
I think it's dishonest to pretend their isn't a subset of our society who feels this way and this type of thought process should be called out.

If Kyle felt the need to call her on it, it's certainly not because she's irrelevant as I'd like her to be.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think it's dishonest to pretend their isn't a subset of our society who feels this way and this type of thought process should be called out.

If Kyle felt the need to call her on it, it's certainly not because she's irrelevant as I'd like her to be.
Not just that, they denied this grift for the last 7 years!

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Not just that, they denied this grift for the last 7 years!
I think some folk did. Some just kind of tried to brush it aside as unimportant.

I am interested in hearing Bernie's perspective on why he chose her to be his spokesperson and his additional thoughts around that in a q and a type format.

Won't happen, but people ask why folks bring Bernie into it is because his top 2 people on his 2020 campaign are accelerationist and it's clear why his movement torpedoed after his 2016 gains.

The question is, does he support that view?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think some folk did. Some just kind of tried to brush it aside as unimportant.

I am interested in hearing Bernie's perspective on why he chose her to be his spokesperson and his additional thoughts around that in a q and a type format.

Won't happen, but people ask why folks bring Bernie into it is because his top 2 people on his 2020 campaign are accelerationist and it's clear why his movement torpedoed after his 2016 gains.

The question is, does he support that view?
of course not. Thats why they're all so shocked he endorsed biden. Bernie clearly knows the bigger picture but he gassed his fans into thinking he was something he never was. They even had to dump Briahna for being so clingy when the campaign was finished.