*Briahna Joy Gray* looking mad grifterish

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wow. Kyle has changed.

But Brie being speechless tells a lot. Cause what he said is true
I am watching Krystal and Kyle and Friends for the first time in a ridiculously long time because I want to see how this discussion goes so bad that Bri's got that face :mjlol: . Fifteen minutes in and this is the best I've seen Kyle do in a very long time!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wow. Kyle has changed.

But Brie being speechless tells a lot. Cause what he said is true
I told you. 2016 basically exposed everyone on the tankie left from the actual realistic dems.

if you cant win elections or change to ranked choice voting then just vote democrat and push left

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Look, I think Kyle even veers a little too much into that white working class in a diner shyt...but Briahna is clearly on some zero sum bullshyt trolling. She's not even trying to pretend she's not trolling. Thats why she keeps doing this intellectual jiu jitsu of unrealistic nonsense.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Brie is so not interested in the administrative function of governing. She’s stuck on electoralism.

Seems like Kyle and Krystal wisened up on it.

She’s not cultivating anything being this way. It appeals to no one lol

This just validates everything I was crucified over for years on here.

You can care about being right or you can care about winning.

Yes, we all want ranked choice voting. And ironically Eric Adams won because of it :dead:

Briahna infamously downplayed the Supreme Court. She should be made to apologize for that every single day of her public political facing life.

She is an unserious troll and she knows better.

The Bernie Bros were lied to and their immaturity was used against them and led to trump. Some learned. Some didn't and got audience captured and pivoted to the Right Wing.

She only thrives when Democrats are on the back-foot because then, and only then, can she claim to know how to "fix" democrats. When democrats are winning, she has to undermine democrats to sell her "cure" of reform.

For all this talk about "biden shouldn't run" she can't admit that anyone who replaces biden isn't gonna be a fukking communist or even Bernie's mirror image, and would probably piss her off even more, so the inability to even suggest an alternative reflects the frivolity of her argument.