*Briahna Joy Gray* looking mad grifterish

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Honestly, the coli is giving her too much energy at this point. I see her shyt on my feed and keep it pushing. She has no power on the ground. She’s like any YouTuber with a specific audience.
Okay. But honestly. What are you going to say when she becomes Tate’s legal counsel?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I’d say he’s probably going to serve 25 because she wasn’t a criminal lawyer :russ:
Judge decided on a 25-year sentence, and she will successfully talk him into 50 years because she isn't knowledgeable of Romanian law or a criminal lawyer. :russ:

• Haha
Reactions: No1

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
It’s crazy to think that Bernie thought she was gonna help him win the black vote. Her and Nina. That whole sphere of white people definitely have a type…
Bernie was jaded by Symone Sanders going over to Biden and grew insular. He needed more insiders like it or not. He should’ve let Faiz pick everyone.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Just read an article that 85% of people blame the supreme court and the republican party for the overturning of student debt relief while 15% blame Biden and the democrats.

After reading that I thought to myself, who the hell are the 15% that thought it was Biden or the Dems :beli:

Because I'm a masochist I figured I'd hit up YouTube to see the the spin and lo and behold the first hit I got when I typed in "Biden to blame for student debt relief" was

Typical :beli:

Daps
Just read an article that 85% of people blame the supreme court and the republican party for the overturning of student debt relief while 15% blame Biden and the democrats.

After reading that I thought to myself, who the hell are the 15% that thought it was Biden or the Dems :beli:

Because I'm a masochist I figured I'd hit up YouTube to see the the spin and lo and behold the first hit I got when I typed in "Biden to blame for student debt relief" was

Typical :beli:

I love how she pretends like a day 1 executive order wouldn’t also be subject to a legal challenge.