☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nah for real like I don’t think she’s being forthcoming with her audience and stuff
its hard for me to judge sometimes cause when shyt gets actually racist she remembers she's a black woman but otherwise she just plays false equivalency by defending candidates to undermine democrats. She literally admitted this at the VERY end of this video:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
See what I’m saying? She’s class first when she wants economics then race first when it comes to attacking demographics. shyt is confusing.

She does not care about Black people she feels scorned by her liberal white zaddy and she is going scorched earth.

I remember when she was on the grapevine debating actual Black people and she was talking this class first BS.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She does not care about Black people she feels scorned by her liberal white zaddy and she is going scorched earth.

I remember when she was on the grapevine debating actual Black people and she was talking this class first BS.
She’s an insurgent trying to burn shyt down. The arguments are so facile too. She keeps saying Biden lied about the $2000 checks. People got over $1400. That’s 70%+ of what they asked for.

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps

Hold on breh. She ain’t wrong about the Democrats.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Hold on breh. She ain’t wrong about the Democrats.
She isn’t. And unfortunately a lot of people on here identify party affiliation as a political ideology, so they will defend that but have no substance for the defense.

Saying that, she sucks because she engages in talking point politics yet has no interest in organizing people. She is waste of time, imo.