*Briahna Joy Gray* looking mad grifterish

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I've stopped peeping her for a minute now. Some of the ppl she had on her bad faith show and then the other show she has as well as the Rising and co. crew showed real silly tendencies.

Like clearly having conversations with ppl you know you won't have productive conversations with unless you're interested in simply having them for the clicks and entertaining them even though you know those people are operating in bad faith (verg ironic lol). At some point, you have to identify X is an enemy based off their history and actions and not empty words and willingness to talk with you. You gotta be smarter than that.

She kinda always did act silly at times and unnecessarily messy.

She’s still traumatized from Bernie 2020. Krystal and Ro looking like the adults. @storyteller @ineedsleep212

As much as I want progressives to move differently, I honestly don't expect anything from anyone in Congress anymore. Things have to get even shakier for anybody to muster the courage to actually challenge the party and not be companymen. 2024 talk and speculation is way too early.

The same Dem loyalists that will suddenly champion a decent new policy will defend those criticizing it from the right all the while telling us the student debt plan is sufficient. I'm not moved.

I agree with this but not sure if I'd call her a grifter cuz Its not like she's moving like Jimmy Dore. It's funny how that label is applied to the left (not that so much $ there) and to the right (the easiest and most profitable grift), but doing everything to cash in on the center is never thought of as that cuz it's business as usual. Doesn't matter either way.

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There arent many grifters imo.

Like Alex Jones is a grifter because he is flagrantly selling brain pills and the like.

People like a Brianna Grey Joy is just foolish.
I wouldn't even describe her as being that foolish.
While she's certainly on the "Left" she shares the mixed political and social views that most people in general have, particularly in the U.S. I know there's a long-running joke on Chapo Traphouse that the average American has a mix of some of the most bizarre views possible - which I think holds a lot of truth, but it's hard to remain consistent.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I wouldn't even describe her as being that foolish.
While she's certainly on the "Left" she shares the mixed political and social views that most people in general have, particularly in the U.S. I know there's a long-running joke on Chapo Traphouse that the average American has a mix of some of the most bizarre views possible - which I think holds a lot of truth, but it's hard to remain consistent.
Yeah, I agree. That’s an inherent part of American identity where people have inconsistent and incoherent views on things that contradicts what they identify as politically. I think it comes down to where you live and how you interact with the country.

She fits into that perfectly.

but doing everything to cash in on the center is never thought of as that cuz it's business as usual.
i agree deeply with this. The centrist grift is the most profitable.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I've stopped peeping her for a minute now. Some of the ppl she had on her bad faith show and then the other show she has as well as the Rising and co. crew showed real silly tendencies.

Like clearly having conversations with ppl you know you won't have productive conversations with unless you're interested in simply having them for the clicks and entertaining them even though you know those people are operating in bad faith (verg ironic lol). At some point, you have to identify X is an enemy based off their history and actions and not empty words and willingness to talk with you. You gotta be smarter than that.

She kinda always did act silly at times and unnecessarily messy.

As much as I want progressives to move differently, I honestly don't expect anything from anyone in Congress anymore. Things have to get even shakier for anybody to muster the courage to actually challenge the party and not be companymen. 2024 talk and speculation is way too early.

The same Dem loyalists that will suddenly champion a decent new policy will defend those criticizing it from the right all the while telling us the student debt plan is sufficient. I'm not moved.

I agree with this but not sure if I'd call her a grifter cuz Its not like she's moving like Jimmy Dore. It's funny how that label is applied to the left (not that so much $ there) and to the right (the easiest and most profitable grift), but doing everything to cash in on the center is never thought of as that cuz it's business as usual. Doesn't matter either way.
Her goal isn’t achievement. It’s agitation

Daps
You don't know what horseshoe theory means. :pachaha:

Thats what I mean when you are nowhere near as intelligent as you think.
Anyone pushing horseshoe theory isn’t just a fukking moron but also probably a right winger which pressure has shown himself to be center right or right wing on many different subjects already. It’s a waste of time to entertain his nonsense

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

She’s still traumatized from Bernie 2020. Krystal and Ro looking like the adults. @storyteller @ineedsleep212

Yeeeeeesh...She really sucks. I'm not saying grifter or whatever, she just sucks. Ro REALLY handled that interview well. She kept having to pivot off what Ro was saying and back to strawmen because Ro's answers were pretty damned solid throughout.

Their biggest disconnects were with him saying that he doesn't want to attack colleague and she said "it's not an attack to hold someone accountable"...semantics. Then he also said we shouldn't downplay the progressive wins while we push for more, and that he doesn't want to discourage people. She says people aren't discouraged...then she downplays the progressive wins with a question about the current legislation being a trojan horse of sorts to avoid passing anything else later. Just piss poor.

I also love that Ro shot down Yang's UBI without dismissing UBI entirely. He said "that's 4 trillion dollars I'd rather use on free college and healthcare...but I do support (insert his UBI concept)." I like that a lot because Yang has set back the UBI discussions by quite a bit imo.