*Briahna Joy Gray* looking mad grifterish

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
No. You're avoiding the reality.

You're whining about Horseshoe theory in a thread that was bumped because Bernie Sanders former national press secretary is cosigning arguments by MTG.

Slap ya self.

I live rent free in y'alls head.
You don't know what horseshoe theory means. :pachaha:

Thats what I mean when you are nowhere near as intelligent as you think.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Cenk focused too much on Jimmy but the 2nd half he was on point and called out Briahna hiding the ball on playing dumb on Greenwald and The Grayzone and Katie Halper contrarian types.

She thinks she's outsmarting people who are themselves USING her. This is insultingly fraudulent then she ends up saying corny false equivalence bullshyt.

What personally gets me is she keeps talking about "the left" as if she is "the left". Who made her the fukking ambassador? :dahell:

She's against electoralism but gets pissed at dems while tipping her hat at republicans who LITERALLY do half assed bullshyt they dont even actually intend on following up on.

She endorses all these stupid political schemes that do NOTHING to move any needle and she chases conservative political bases instead of actually securing a base among supporters she claims to be affiliated with on the left.
In some ways she does. It's what happens when a fundamental part of your platform is just criticizing dems

To me that's where you see the shift from well intended policy ideas to becoming a breeding ground for or unwitting member of the gift.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
In some ways she does. It's what happens when a fundamental part of your platform is just criticizing dems

To me that's where you see the shift from well intended policy ideas to becoming a breeding ground for or unwitting member of the gift.
I'm glad Cenk is calling her out too.

At some point her entire thing even about Ukraine is "I'm just asking questions about nazis getting weapons" then Cenk goes..."Yeah, theres some nazis in the USA too but if the proud boys were on the frontline thats not the same as the entire country"...he NAILED her on that.

OK...so what questions are you asking? And what decisions do you want to be made?

She THINKS she's smarter than everyone and you can tell by her refusal to even concede when she gets called out. She even admits to using her insurgent troll shyt on the conservative platforms of The Hill to try and evade accountability for making open appeals to red-brown alliances.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
she's a fukking idiot lowkey...she thinks she's the smartest person in the room and that she has to take everyone in good faith and it leads her to being taken as the biggest gullible troll out there.

Cenk handed her her ass and she kept spinning
43:14 is a good sum up of that exchange to me and where I stopped listening.

I don't see how any reasonable listening of their discussion could lead to conclude that :whoa: raised any valuable point up to this point. The constant strawmanning, mischaracterizations and illegitimate ad hominem would have been enough to show how flimsy this leftist purity test was, even if they were not topped by his visible anger and personal frustration at the other man he really wanted to talk to.

But I now see that higher in the thread you shared her exchange with the Vanguard and said that they "exposed her". Once again, how could listening to this convo make you believe that is a mystery to me. So it shouldn't come to a surprise that we have a totally different reading of arguments and situations. Gavin, in that very debate, conceded several times that he agreed with Briahna and actually had no issue whatsoever with her radar. He even denounced what you are doing here: insulting her and playing this childish adversarial online battle that is even taking place in this thread.

Just my two cents.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
43:14 is a good sum up of that exchange to me and where I stopped listening.

I don't see how any reasonable listening of their discussion could lead to conclude that :whoa: raised any valuable point up to this point. The constant strawmanning, mischaracterizations and illegitimate ad hominem would have been enough to show how flimsy this leftist purity test was, even if they were not topped by his visible anger and personal frustration at the other man he really wanted to talk to.

But I now see that higher in the thread you shared her exchange with the Vanguard and said that they "exposed her". Once again, how could listening to this convo make you believe that is a mystery to me. So it shouldn't come to a surprise that we have a totally different reading of arguments and situations. Gavin, in that very debate, conceded several times that he agreed with Briahna and actually had no issue whatsoever with her radar. He even denounced what you are doing here: insulting her and playing this childish adversarial online battle that is even taking place in this thread.

Just my two cents.
They're playing nice to her. NO ONE respects her. Even the THIS IS REVOLUTION, not democratic lackeys of ANY measure, guys mock her all the time because they think she's too-cute-by-half and thinks she's "winning over republicans" when in reality these right wing nut jobs know they're using her

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
At some point her entire thing even about Ukraine is "I'm just asking questions about nazis getting weapons" then Cenk goes..."Yeah, theres some nazis in the USA too but if the proud boys were on the frontline thats not the same as the entire country"...he NAILED her on that.

Really? The country in your example purposely put the Proud Boys on the frontlines and armed them to the teeth. And you think that would have no connection to white supremacists at all? Yeah, he really nailed her.