Brett Farve has Parkinson’s aka Karma got his fakkit ass

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Didnt know where the funds would go,not wouldnt know where the funds came from. Hopefully you can see the clear difference between the two.

I never once said Brett Favre was innocent. Im sure he knew it was an improper use of funds. And he was using his status to gain favor.

But the part your missing is that from the jump,the narrative has been painted that he was KNOWINLGLY apart of some scheme to steal and bankrupt the missisipi welfare system:mjlol:.. Which none of you have yet proven.

When he actually may have just pulled a Don Diego,bypassed the paperwork and went straight to the plug for a fraudulent PPP loan. One of these is far more horrible for ones reputation,Ill leave you to try and figure it out.

Imagine me wishing cancer on people who got PPP loans. Thats a new low ,and new level of hate for thecoli:mjlol:. Im going to just assume he cost some of you a championship. That would be a less bytchmade reason to wish illness and death on the man:scust:
this clown stays on right wing code. You're a Trump supporter.....so it's NO SHOCK that your agent ass is here defending Brett.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this clown stays on right wing code. You're a Trump supporter.....so it's NO SHOCK that your agent ass is here defending Brett.

More unfounded salt dropping based on emotions. More facts less feelings please:respect:

"Asked about the concern Favre expressed that the public would learn he was getting state grant money, Favre's lawyer, Bud Holmes, said Favre “just didn’t need the publicity” and thought “it would look bad to be getting money from a program.”

Hes right,it wouldve looked bad as a millionairr. Again do yall have any proof he knew the money came from welfare funds? Or are you content running with that narrative that was ran in the media?

All im doing is giving you facts before you say something you regret. Wishing Parkinsons on the man based on the facts of the case,tells me yall dont really know the facts of the case. Because it seems pretty plausible that while he knew he was scamming,he didnt know he was stealing from welfare funds.

NFL media has shown more grace to woman beaters,killers,accused rapist,and sex traffickers. All im saying is "isnt it obvious?". Favre pissed somebody off or just generally isnt well liked by his peers for whatever reason. Somebody gave the greenlight to end him.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
only Lance Armstrong have a seen an athlete go from so beloved to so hated like this

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't care isn't a feeling.

Is this where you plan to waste valuable time quoting me with catiness while saying absolutely nothing:mjlol:?

Message to the peanut gallery,the ignore button is both a feeling as well as a dismissive act of violence:respect:#HesDeadNow

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Lying ass cracka
200w.gif

He better be walking to court like this next week then
SaN6Imz.gif

I want paper work that proves he went to every doctor Michael J Fox did...twice :ufdup:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
More unfounded salt dropping based on emotions. More facts less feelings please:respect:

"Asked about the concern Favre expressed that the public would learn he was getting state grant money, Favre's lawyer, Bud Holmes, said Favre “just didn’t need the publicity” and thought “it would look bad to be getting money from a program.”

Hes right,it wouldve looked bad as a millionairr. Again do yall have any proof he knew the money came from welfare funds? Or are you content running with that narrative that was ran in the media?

All im doing is giving you facts before you say something you regret. Wishing Parkinsons on the man based on the facts of the case,tells me yall dont really know the facts of the case. Because it seems pretty plausible that while he knew he was scamming,he didnt know he was stealing from welfare funds.

NFL media has shown more grace to woman beaters,killers,accused rapist,and sex traffickers. All im saying is "isnt it obvious?". Favre pissed somebody off or just generally isnt well liked by his peers for whatever reason. Somebody gave the greenlight to end him.
Look at all this babble.

You've quoted his lawyer TWICE and taken it as gospel. The fukk is his lawyer supposed to say? 'Yea he's grimy as hell.. and fukk them kids' ??

Surely you're not that out of touch with Lawyer talk.