Brett Farve has Parkinson’s aka Karma got his fakkit ass

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I want Brett favre to be held accountable for stealing welfare and defrauding innocent people , I do not wish such an evil and vile disease like parkinsons on anyone. I want the man to go to jail for fraud not to get a neuro degenerative illness that turns people into a vegetable .

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
So we’re supposed to celebrate someone with a cognitive injury that never killed anyone or touched kids because he had his finesse cap on

:beli::upsetfavre:
The probability has increased that a lot of those deprived kids will get into stupid shyt and die.

This is a calculated crime, not a sickness, not a heat of the moment, not in anger etc. He calculated to rob the poorest and funnel it to the richest and himself.

Now celebrating illness is wild, just do like the bible and chop his hands off and poke his eyes out. Nah but jokes aside, are people celebrating or just loudly stating that that they couldn't give two fukks about a robber specializing in poor people getting sick and cracking jokes will doing it :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I want Brett favre to be held accountable for stealing welfare and defrauding innocent people , I do not wish such an evil and vile disease like parkinsons on anyone. I want the man to go to jail for fraud not to get a neuro degenerative illness that turns people into a vegetable .
I don’t think anyone wished Parkinson’s on him. It’s more of a karma thing.

You do dirt, (in one way or another) you get dirt.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
The probability has increased that a lot of those deprived kids will get into stupid shyt and die.

This is a calculated crime, not a sickness, not a heat of the moment, not in anger etc. He calculated to rob the poorest and funnel it to the richest and himself
Is there any proof the money came out of there pockets or are you creating your own correlation = condemnation.

Welfare has budgets for trivial shyt like online apps, questionable programs, etc….

Can you prove black troubled youth were denied assistance in order to pay Brett Farve or are you just blindly celebrating this (What about Brett Farve?) social media victory

:jbhmm:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many times did he collect on those speeches without even showing up?

"I have been unjustly smeared in the media. I have done nothing wrong, and it is past time to set the record straight." Favre said in his statement, "No one ever told me, and I did not know, that funds designated for welfare recipients were going to the University or me.

"I tried to help my alma mater (the University of Southern Mississippi), a public Mississippi state university, raise funds for a wellness center. My goal was and always will be to improve the athletic facilities at my university."

Herschmann told Fox News that the former NFL star recorded commercials.

"Brett got paid for doing every radio spot that was requested," Herschmann told Fox News. "He never got paid for a 'no show' appearance. Anyone who has claimed otherwise, does not know the true facts."

"After I found out that the money I was paid for fundraising radio spots came from federal welfare funds, I returned all of it,"

" Logan Reeves, communications director with the Mississippi State Auditor's Office, told CNN on Tuesday, though he acknowledged it is possible Favre was unaware TANF funds specifically were being used."
"

Still waiting,can of you dispute the bolded is a POSSIBILITY,and that he was unaware? Or are your emotions more important than facts:respect:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Is there any proof the money came out of there pockets or are you creating your own correlation = condemnation.

Welfare has budgets for trivial shyt like online apps, questionable programs, etc….

Can you prove black troubled youth were denied assistance in order to pay Brett Farve or are you just blindly celebrating this (What about Brett Farve?) social media victory

If I can prove that

According to the auditor’s release, Davis and Smith allegedly manufactured documents to enrich Brett DiBiase with money from the federal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program, which provides basic assistance to the nation’s poorest residents.

Helps poor people? :dahell:

“The investigation, published in a multi-part series in 2022, revealed for the first time how former Gov. Phil Bryant used his office to steer the spending of millions of federal welfare dollars — money intended to help the state’s poorest residents — to benefit his family and friends, including NFL Hall of Fame quarterback Brett Favre,”

Again who is celebrating, I'm just seeing people laughing at the so called karma.

I hope you, unlike a lot of fools, understand that federal money is your tax money. People like to think the the government, the feds money etc. is some rich billionaire who isn't affected :mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Upset about Brett Favre getting money that he may or may not have known where it came from. Meanwhile screaming "Vote Kamala" as they send your money to suspected Nazi sympathizers. Not to mention sending billions to one of the wealthiest collectives in the world whos bombing women and children:mjlol:

They must really be big fans of that 50 year old frat boy Pat Macafee and "Unc" to have this kind of vitriol:picard:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

Brett is that you?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
"I have been unjustly smeared in the media. I have done nothing wrong, and it is past time to set the record straight." Favre said in his statement, "No one ever told me, and I did not know, that funds designated for welfare recipients were going to the University or me.

"I tried to help my alma mater (the University of Southern Mississippi), a public Mississippi state university, raise funds for a wellness center. My goal was and always will be to improve the athletic facilities at my university."

Herschmann told Fox News that the former NFL star recorded commercials.

"Brett got paid for doing every radio spot that was requested," Herschmann told Fox News. "He never got paid for a 'no show' appearance. Anyone who has claimed otherwise, does not know the true facts."

"After I found out that the money I was paid for fundraising radio spots came from federal welfare funds, I returned all of it,"

" Logan Reeves, communications director with the Mississippi State Auditor's Office, told CNN on Tuesday, though he acknowledged it is possible Favre was unaware TANF funds specifically were being used."
"

Still waiting,can of you dispute the bolded is a POSSIBILITY,and that he was unaware? Or are your emotions more important than facts:respect:
So you're telling me that Herschmann .. his attorney .. is claiming that he didn't know where the funds where coming from? Are we gonna act like they don't have Farve in text message documents, inquiring on if people would notice where the funds would go if withdrawn? Like 'would they know who withdrew them?' and 'would they know how much is withdrawn?' etc?

Are you being purposely naïve or ????

He was forced to return over 1.25 million dollars. His 2 co-defendants that didn't have the deep pockets that he does, pleaded guilty.

But i'm sure Favre's innocent. I'm sure its just one big misunderstanding. :unimpressed:
Upset about Brett Favre getting money that he may or may not have known where it came from. Meanwhile screaming "Vote Kamala" as they send your money to suspected Nazi sympathizers. Not to mention sending billions to one of the wealthiest collectives in the world whos bombing women and children:mjlol:

They must really be big fans of that 50 year old frat boy Pat Macafee and "Unc" to have this kind of vitriol:picard:
CaC babble :camby:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you're telling me that Herschmann .. his attorney .. is claiming that he didn't know where the funds where coming from? Are we gonna act like they don't have Farve in text message documents, inquiring on if people would notice where the funds would go if withdrawn? Like 'would they know who withdrew them?' and 'would they know how much is withdrawn?' etc?

Are you being purposely naïve or ????

He was forced to return over 1.25 million dollars. His 2 co-defendants that didn't have the deep pockets that he does, pleaded guilty.

But i'm sure Favre's innocent. I'm sure its just one big misunderstanding. :unimpressed:

CaC babble :camby:

Didnt know where the funds would go,not wouldnt know where the funds came from. Hopefully you can see the clear difference between the two.

I never once said Brett Favre was innocent. Im sure he knew it was an improper use of funds. And he was using his status to gain favor.

But the part your missing is that from the jump,the narrative has been painted that he was KNOWINLGLY apart of some scheme to steal and bankrupt the missisipi welfare system:mjlol:.. Which none of you have yet proven.

When he actually may have just pulled a Don Diego,bypassed the paperwork and went straight to the plug for a fraudulent PPP loan. One of these is far more horrible for ones reputation,Ill leave you to try and figure it out.

Imagine me wishing cancer on people who got PPP loans. Thats a new low ,and new level of hate for thecoli:mjlol:. Im going to just assume he cost some of you a championship. That would be a less bytchmade reason to wish illness and death on the man:scust: