Bret having the best match in RR, WM, SS, and Survivor Series History appreciation

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
@malbaker86 good shyt mal but the only one id argue with is bret giving diesel his best match ever...IMO shawn did that for diesel at good friends, better enemies...that was a gotdamned brawl

Even Knee-less Nash admits HitGOAT gave him arguably his best match in one of those shoot interviews. Will have to find it.

Last edited by a moderator:

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
the 91 summerslam match>>>>>>>>>>>>>

GOAT intercontinental title match

Perfect with a torn up back putting on a classic:whew::myman:

agree. probably a top 5 match of the 90s for me. great performances on both ends, commentary was piff too.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
lol, The post match fukkery made it even better. I remember Bulldog was fist pumping, Anvil jumped the barricade and clotheslined him & Diana over the barricade :russ:

remmeber the promo anvil and owen cut backstage after the match ? great moments. RIP owen

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Regardless of how you feel about Bret you have to admit his WM13 match with Stone Cold is not only a 5 star classic but is the single most important match in WWE history because is validated Austin and the Attitude Era.

Its the greatest match of all time

TNC

Hardbody
Daps

When it comes to 5 star classics, there are several but comparing which is better comes down to style preference.

The caveat is the impact of each match. There isn't a single match in WWE history that meant as much as Bret/Austin WM13 except Hogan/Andre WM3, you tell me which was the better match? :smugcena:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
When it comes to 5 star classics, there are several but comparing which is better comes down to style preference.

The caveat is the impact of each match. There isn't a single match in WWE history that meant as much as Bret/Austin WM13 except Hogan/Andre WM3, you tell me which was the better match? :smugcena:

I Believe The WM 14 Arc With Tyson & DX Was More Important For Austin/WWF Than WM13 with Bret.

As far as matches off the top of my head i believe that HBK/Flair match is up there the apex.