Bret having the best match in RR, WM, SS, and Survivor Series History appreciation

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
:ohlawd:

Just appreciate his greatness bruhs:

Royal Rumble: Gave Diesel his best ever match at the RR 1995 :manny:

Wrestlemania: Pick your match: His classic at WM 10 vs Owen or WM 13 w/Austin

Summerslam: Pick a better Summerslam match than 1992 vs Davey Boy :shaq: or his steel cage match with Owen in 94 :shaq: or his match in 91 with Perfect....or his match with Taker in 97 :shaq:

Survivor Series: match w/Austin that legitimized him in the WWF. Don't sleep on Bret and Shawn in 92 which was better than what they did in 97.

Bonus: best King of the Ring match vs Mr. Perfect then Bam Bam and Best In Your House match too w/the Undertaker, or Davey Boy, or the Canadian Stampede PPV. I know people will say the two Hell in the Cell and I can see why y'all would say that so i'll let those slide :hmm:

da gawd only needed 7 years as a single's competitor in the E to do what you're hero's need over 10 years to even get into consideration to do. My GOAT and should be a universal top 5 of all time. I'm NOT hating on any other wrestler too :comeon:

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
the 91 summerslam match>>>>>>>>>>>>>

GOAT intercontinental title match

Perfect with a torn up back putting on a classic:whew::myman:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
the 91 summerslam match>>>>>>>>>>>>>

GOAT intercontinental title match

Perfect with a torn up back putting on a classic:whew::myman:

You damn right bruh. What's crazy is I wouldn't even disagree if somebody said it was Perfect who made that match more so than Bret. Bret did his thing, but Perfect ALWAYS did the little things to put his opponents over.

Daps
Reppin
LDN
da gawd only needed 7 years as a single's competitor in the E to do what you're hero's need over 10 years to even get into consideration to do.

Kurt_Angle_-_Kurt_Angle_02.jpg

Daps
Reppin
LDN
And for what it's worth I'd agree with the Summerslam shout, but for me:

I'd easily put the first over the Diesel match, and the Kurt/HBK match at 'Mania just edges Bret/Austin and Bret/Owen at Mania. Maybe I'm biased cause I'm a King Kurtis stan but :manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
We deserved a Bret V Kurt Angle match:ohlawd:.fukk that fakkit Goldberg forever.:pacspit:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

And for what it's worth I'd agree with the Summerslam shout, but for me:

chris benoit vs kurt angle royal rumble 2003 - YouTube

WWE Wrestlemania 21: Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels Full Match + Promo HQ - YouTube

I'd easily put the first over the Diesel match, and the Kurt/HBK match at 'Mania just edges Bret/Austin and Bret/Owen at Mania. Maybe I'm biased cause I'm a King Kurtis stan but :manny:

:sadbron:

Bret_Hart_VS_Kurt_Angle_by_Destroyah.jpg

I wish there was footage of Kurt Angle's dark match with Owen :sadbron:

Dark Match: Owen Hart pinned Kurt Angle after a spinning heel kick.

* Poor Owen. He's gone from Intercontinental Champion and a major player on WWF's pay-per-views to doing dark matches for Monday night shows. I just hope he doesn't try a piledriver.
* Angle comes out to Del Wilkes' (The Patriot) old theme.
* As misused as Hart has been, he still gets heat, even though it's in the form of ten thousand plus fans yelling "Nugget!"
* This would be your cookie-cutter Nitro or Thunder match. Kurt controls at the start and hits a Northern Lights suplex at one point for two.
* Hart grabs Angle on a leapfrog attempt and powerbombs him.
* Angle comes back with a powerslam but Hart hits an enziguri shortly after.
* Hart goes up top and gets crotched, allowing Angle to hit a superplex for two.
* Hart comes off the ropes into Angle, who hesitates for about two seconds before applying a side belly-to-belly suplex.
* Hart finishes Angle off with a spinning heel kick.
* Angle looked alright, but he needs some polish before going on Heat or RAW.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
I'm a big bret hart fan but I don't even remember that Diesel match:usure:

I liked the Diesel match @ Survivor Series better :manny:

but anyway I'm on your side Bret is top 5 in my opinion

who are ya'll to doubt el dandy ? :pacspit:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
@malbaker86 good shyt mal but the only one id argue with is bret giving diesel his best match ever...IMO shawn did that for diesel at good friends, better enemies...that was a gotdamned brawl

You right bruh...you right about that :ohlawd:

Speaking of Shawn and Diesel, it wasn't a classic by any means, but I think people sleep on their WM 11 match. Shawn should of been put over THEN but looking bad, I guess that would of been even worse booking

Last edited by a moderator:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You right bruh...you right about that :ohlawd:

Speaking of Shawn and Diesel, it wasn't a classic by any means, but I think people sleep on their WM 11 match. Shawn should of been put over THEN but looking bad, I guess that would of been even worse booking

i sure as hell didn't sleep on that match..i was there live :russ:..it was entertaining though..nothing really to write about...i was more hyped about LT vs bam bam after the event was over