Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

Daps
He's locked up the Simp of the year award for 2014 and 2015. First he let some thot run around on him that he stupidly married and then took her back. Then he let that same thot ruin his life by putting hands on her because she most likely stepped out on his ass again. fukking idiot, I have zero sympathy for him. He should've taken himself out of the situation after she revealed herself to be worthless the first time around.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
That's why these niccas snap. The minute that white broad turns demonic and becomes an ice queen on their ass that reality hits. Only difference between white women and black women is more white women know how to play the role and front in public. They put on a show and present themselves one way and in private drive a nicca insane. I got homies that were in relationships with white girls from college to now. For those that don't know...unless you with a fat, low self-esteem type white chick all that "white girls is easy to control" is bullshyt.
I don't think this is about race though. It's about turning a whore into a housewife. In any race you well get the same result.....fukkery.
His dumb ass brought everything on himself. What young cat marries a chick with 2 kids? Probably from two different dudes. This dude catching L's every which way. Broke college player with no future in the NFL married to a stank flat booty white bytch who stays getting smashed by other dudes. I doubt Demarco is the only one.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Ain't nothin' goin' on butda monehnda power
all these niccas out churr is cowards
they be savin' these hoes
they be payin' 'em, bro
BUT A NICCA LIKE MEEEE CAN NOT GOOOOO

Rosecrans

CPT