Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

EDIT:
"
DeMarco Murray's Ex-Teammate Arrested for Assault Allegedly Brutalizes Wife

2/17/15 BY TMZ STAFF

0216-clay-brennan-scott-mug-wm-1.jpg

Ex-Oklahoma RB Brennan Clay -- who famously accused ex-OU teammate DeMarco Murray of banging his wife -- was arrested for assault after allegedly terrorizing his spouse ... TMZ Sports has learned.

We've learned ... Clay was arrested in Dallas County, TX on January 27th after his estranged wife Gina told cops he kicked down her door and proceeded to beat the crap out of her.

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ Sports, Gina claimed Clay threw her on the kitchen counter, dragged her down stairs, dragged her through shrubbery and then began to choke her.

Gina says he brought her back into the house and "began punching and throwing her around the residence."

Eventually, Gina was able to call police ... and when they arrived, officers noticed her right leg was bleeding with several cuts. They later located Clay in a nearby alley and arrested him for assault.

Clay filed for divorce a few months ago after accusing Gina of sleeping with Murray ... an allegation that Murray adamantly denied. Clay eventually recanted his accusation and apologized.

We reached out to Clay -- but he had no comment.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/17/brennan-clay-arrested-assault-wife-demarco-murray/
"

:damn: @Ice Cold Update the thread title & OP!!!
this is one of the biggest L's ever, catch your wife cheating, air her out, taker her back like a bytch, then let her get you in your emotions to the point you beat her ass and land yourself in jail...dude deserves every L in this story

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Dating a single mother L
Getting serious with a white girl L

Marrying a single mother L
A former teammate rearranging your wife's guts L
Letting the whole world know and taking her back L
Beating her ass and going to jail L
NFL career over criminal record, no reedeming skills L

:wow: all that from fukking around and falling for the wrong woman......

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
g-g-g-g-get married brehs :snoop:

catch your wife fukking around, blast her, take her back, get some p*ssy, find another nikka banging it out, go over there, catch charges, go to jail, do not get back in the nfl, get divorced, lose half your money, pay alimony, watch her keep fukking more nikkas while spending your money brehs :to:
marry a cac whore brehs.....

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
yooooooooooo this shyt is like a HOH fairytale
"How brennan became hard on hoes" part 3

I can't even classify this as being "HOH"... This n1gga put paws on his broad cause he was still all in his feelings about her getting smashed out by the next man. To me, he would have been "HOH" if he had hit her with the :manny: and kept it pushing. Nothing would be more ether to a broad in a situation like that than you coolly removing yourself from the situation, not even reacting to what she had done. N1gga probably saw her looking at DeMarco's season highlights on NFL network or something and got in his feelings again.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This nikka officially is a case of :ufdup:

Brehs already said the Ls he took, now he is going to get that work from the NFL, making him the face of the "No more" campaign.
He is going to jail and she is going to take his money.

Throwing around shrubbery did make me laugh. :lolbron:

I wonder if she watched "Gone Girl" and got some ideas though.:patrice:

For real though, ol'boy got to be a retard. Taking ol'girl back after those text messages.

Demarco somewhere like :blessed:, getting his girl back after whoring around and all the contract offers.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
He probably found out that she really was fukking "Spray Tan" and he finally felt like the idiot he was, by taking her back. Unfortunately he couldn't' just kick her out or leave himself, he had to get even dumber.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't even classify this as being "HOH"... This n1gga put paws on his broad cause he was still all in his feelings about her getting smashed out by the next man. To me, he would have been "HOH" if he had hit her with the :manny: and kept it pushing. Nothing would be more ether to a broad in a situation like that than you coolly removing yourself from the situation, not even reacting to what she had done. N1gga probably saw her looking at DeMarco's season highlights on NFL network or something and got in his feelings again.
Exactly. Now he can't even get a regular job and she'll leave him and take her kids. SMH

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's why these niccas snap. The minute that white broad turns demonic and becomes an ice queen on their ass that reality hits. Only difference between white women and black women is more white women know how to play the role and front in public. They put on a show and present themselves one way and in private drive a nicca insane. I got homies that were in relationships with white girls from college to now. For those that don't know...unless you with a fat, low self-esteem type white chick all that "white girls is easy to control" is bullshyt.

White women aren't as loud and abrasive as black women, which is why dudes think they're easier to control, which is true to some to extent but they got the sneaky conniving game on lock.