Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White women aren't as loud and abrasive as black women, which is why dudes think they're easier to control, which is true to some to extent but they got the sneaky conniving game on lock.

This guy gets it....

They'll play the role, make you comfortable, and very confident.... Thats when the game begins for them.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
GDkAg1Y.gif

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
hold the fukk up!!!! :damn: This update made me spit out my food, :dahell: happened. CLIFFSNOTES PPL CLIFFSNOTES

He finally got fed up with Spray Tan's advances and put the paws on her? :lupe:

Edit: didn't have to go as far back as I thought I'd have to.

I felt bad for dude after the texts at first but his behavior after was horrible, dude acting off emotions every single time. You gotta not let shyt get to you so you can focus and keep your sanity

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dating a single mother L
Getting serious with a white girl L

Marrying a single mother L
A former teammate rearranging your wife's guts L
Letting the whole world know and taking her back L
Beating her ass and going to jail L
NFL career over criminal record, no reedeming skills L

That shyt hurt my soul and I don't even give a fukk about this nikka Brennan :wow:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I can't even classify this as being "HOH"... This n1gga put paws on his broad cause he was still all in his feelings about her getting smashed out by the next man.
Isn't putting paws on your girl being "HOH" though? I agree with the rest of your post though.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Isn't putting paws on your girl being "HOH" though? I agree with the rest of your post though.

Not necessarily. I must admit I'm not familiar with putting the beats on a broad, but I would guess that if she got outta line with the mouthpiece, or if you're especially thuggish, if she came home late or didn't have dinner ready, something like that, I would classify that as being HOH.... Not that I condone that. This n1gga basically got to a breaking point where perhaps the magnitude of his Ls finally got to him. If he'd been sufficiently HOH from jump, his girl woulda never thought that it would be a good idea to let the next man smash, particularly the next man who was a former teammate. If he'd been sufficiently HOH, his girl would probably have had a level of respect for him that would preclude smashing the next n1gga in the bed where he sleeps, letting that n1gga sleep on a sheet stained with the next man's nut... :scust: