Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

Crown Bearer

heavy is the head...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn, word to @DPresidential
"
Brennan Clay Takes Wife Back After She Cheated With DeMarco Murray

by Robert Littal | Posted on Tuesday, December 23rd, 2014

Murray-Brenna-Clay.jpg

We like to call this a plot twist.

After showing text messages, saying he was getting a divorce and calling out his wife and DeMarco Murray on social media, Brennan Clay had a change of heart.

Brennan-Clay-Texts1.jpg

Looks like everything has worked out and all is forgiven. Even though I am not exactly sure how you can mistake he is gone to San Diego so I can have sex with you in your bed now, but I digress.

Maybe Clay made an honest mistake or he is just a simp and his lady sleeping with Jerry Jones right now, but whatever the case we hope it all works out.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...e-back-after-she-cheated-with-demarco-murray/
"

MORE PICS OF GINA D’AGOSTINI…

Gina-D%E2%80%99Agostini-Brennan-Clay-Demarco-Murray-8.jpg

Gina-D%E2%80%99Agostini-Brennan-Clay-Demarco-Murray-6.jpg

Gina-D%E2%80%99Agostini-Brennan-Clay-Demarco-Murray-5.jpg

Gina-D%E2%80%99Agostini-Brennan-Clay-Demarco-Murray-4.jpg

Gina-D%E2%80%99Agostini-2.jpg

Gina-D%E2%80%99Agostini-Brennan-Clay-Demarco-Murray-2.jpg

Gina-D%E2%80%99Agostini-Brennan-Clay-Demarco-Murray-3.jpg

jkjxyIk.png

jkjxyIk.png

jkjxyIk.png

jkjxyIk.png

jkjxyIk.png
jkjxyIk.png
jkjxyIk.png
jkjxyIk.png

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
http://deadspin.com/did-brennan-clay-finally-get-his-revenge-on-demarco-sp-1675413599

Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray missed practice Thursday with a reported illness. According to a source whose tips have proven accurate regarding previous aspects of this sordid story, however, Murray wasn't sick. He was dealing with some off-the-field matters concerning girlfriend Heidi Mueller, thanks to a scorched-earth maneuver by former Oklahoma teammate Brennan Clay.

(The quick version of the backstory here—Clay accused his wife of cheating with Murray, but now claims to have made up with her, despite a pending divorce filing.)

The version we received today:

Just wanted to give you an update Heidi Mueller left demarco yesterday that's why he missed practice. Brennan clay sent her a bunch of nude pictures of demarco that he had send to a few different girls..

We've visited Mueller's Twitter page before, back when Clay first publicly accused Murray of skeeziness on Twitter; back then, her feed was full of supportive Cowboys tweets. They're all gone now. Also gone: a manual retweet ("love uuuu") of Murray's photo of he and Mueller, which was partially preserved in an embedded tweet here. At one time, Mueller's profile photo featured her, Murray, and their daughter. That's changed too.

Mueller posted this on Instagram earlier today:

We asked our tipster how Clay could have known about Murray's alleged flings, or gotten ahold of the photos he supposedly sent them:

Since he posted all this stuff a few girls from OK reached out to him

Can you follow all this? Neither can we. But we're still intrigued, and we still think Brennan Clay should chuck his phone into the nearest lake. Do you know more about the melodramatic love lives of Brennan Clay and "Spray Tan?" We're at tips@deadspin.com.

How we feeling bout this story? :sas1:

:laff:shyt is just pure fukkery right now!!

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
T
"
Brennan Clay Takes Wife Back After She Cheated With DeMarco Murray

by Robert Littal | Posted on Tuesday, December 23rd, 2014

Murray-Brenna-Clay.jpg

We like to call this a plot twist.

After showing text messages, saying he was getting a divorce and calling out his wife and DeMarco Murray on social media, Brennan Clay had a change of heart.

Brennan-Clay-Texts1.jpg

Looks like everything has worked out and all is forgiven. Even though I am not exactly sure how you can mistake he is gone to San Diego so I can have sex with you in your bed now, but I digress.

Maybe Clay made an honest mistake or he is just a simp and his lady sleeping with Jerry Jones right now, but whatever the case we hope it all works out.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...e-back-after-she-cheated-with-demarco-murray/
"

MORE PICS OF GINA D’AGOSTINI…

Gina-D%E2%80%99Agostini-Brennan-Clay-Demarco-Murray-8.jpg

Gina-D%E2%80%99Agostini-Brennan-Clay-Demarco-Murray-6.jpg

Gina-D%E2%80%99Agostini-Brennan-Clay-Demarco-Murray-5.jpg

Gina-D%E2%80%99Agostini-Brennan-Clay-Demarco-Murray-4.jpg

Gina-D%E2%80%99Agostini-2.jpg

Gina-D%E2%80%99Agostini-Brennan-Clay-Demarco-Murray-2.jpg

Gina-D%E2%80%99Agostini-Brennan-Clay-Demarco-Murray-3.jpg

This chick is trash...