Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Brennan Clay @BrennanClay24 · 10m10 minutes ago
Jumped to a conclusion that wasn't true ..can't judge a situation without knowing all the facts ..I apologize ..

83AK1PB.png

:spit: #swagboyz win again.

iuLgeWzffjmyn.gif

I need to know who took this gotdamn sad ass picture.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
brennan clay is one hoe ass nikka.

if you are gonna air out your family business in the public like that, then theres no way you can get back with her. its a wrap. the fact that he got back with her, he just lost all respect anyone had for him as a man.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Someone should have uppercutted this fools Daddy for raising such a disgusting simp.

The bytch isn't even that good looking. Extra Mannish face and a flat booty.:beli:
If a broad is lacking in one department, she better excel in another. Plus she's unfaithful, prolly can't cook, unwilling to clean, and he's raising her child by another dude.
ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

That p*ssy must yankin hella good.:bryan:
Only think that I can see breh. That p*ssy must be doin magic tricks, cause that is some silly ass shyt to do lol

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
"
Brennan Clay Takes Wife Back After She Cheated With DeMarco Murray

by Robert Littal | Posted on Tuesday, December 23rd, 2014

Murray-Brenna-Clay.jpg

Gina-D%E2%80%99Agostini-Brennan-Clay-Demarco-Murray-4.jpg

Gina-D%E2%80%99Agostini-2.jpg

:dahell: The fukk wrong with this bytch's eyebrows brehs? :huhldup: Extremely demonic. She literally has no ass too. Come on son.

For real though Brennan must be retarded or some shyt. I looked him up and thought he grew up in some small town in middle of nowhere so he might be extra thirsty or some shyt, but he grew up in San Diego, the home of dime bytches everywhere. Tha fukk?

Over at Deadspin, a source close to her/him explained that the phone he found was "old" and text messages were "old" and Demarco and her had a fling before Brennan. :comeon:

Scust, like I said before, ol'boy probably gets down with the cuckold.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
:dahell: The fukk wrong with this bytch's eyebrows brehs? :huhldup: Extremely demonic. She literally has no ass too. Come on son.

For real though Brennan must be retarded or some shyt. I looked him up and thought he grew up in some small town in middle of nowhere so he might be extra thirsty or some shyt, but he grew up in San Diego, the home of dime bytches everywhere. Tha fukk?

Over at Deadspin, a source close to her/him explained that the phone he found was "old" and text messages were "old" and Demarco and her had a fling before Brennan. :comeon:

Scust, like I said before, ol'boy probably gets down with the cuckold.

she said her roommate had left cuz the san diego chargers had called....brennan got called to the chargers in 2014 for a try out :wtf:

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
when brennen first put the texts out there, i was kinda on the fence. i can understand WHY he did it, although I would never do it. Its cool to call out these hoes n shyt and laugh at them. but once they either have your kids, or you wife them up, shes no longer some random hoe. shes now an extension of you, and that public shaming you just did lasts forever.

if there is ANY chance you will get back with someone who does you dirty, DO NOT put your shyt in the streets like that. even if there was a "misunderstanding" that sucks...but you were the dumb motherfukker that put the shyt on the internet before you got to the bottom of it. that person has to be dead to you if you expect to maintain some kinda public image.

Not only that... If that's old then why is it still in her phone and why is he under "spray tan"?

she said her roommate had left cuz the san diego chargers had called....brennan got called to the chargers in 2014 for a try out :wtf:

nah she was talking about her roommate before she got with brennan. she was a girl...and the tryout was with the chargers cheerleader squad.

and she saved damarcos name under "spray tan" because she honestly thought he worked at a tanning salon. demarco told her at work that day he "burned like 4, 5 nikkas" so obviously she thought that was due to a tanning mishap. a big misunderstanding :troll:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
"
Brennan Clay Takes Wife Back After She Cheated With DeMarco Murray

by Robert Littal | Posted on Tuesday, December 23rd, 2014

Murray-Brenna-Clay.jpg

We like to call this a plot twist.

After showing text messages, saying he was getting a divorce and calling out his wife and DeMarco Murray on social media, Brennan Clay had a change of heart.

Brennan-Clay-Texts1.jpg

Looks like everything has worked out and all is forgiven. Even though I am not exactly sure how you can mistake he is gone to San Diego so I can have sex with you in your bed now, but I digress.

Maybe Clay made an honest mistake or he is just a simp and his lady sleeping with Jerry Jones right now, but whatever the case we hope it all works out.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...e-back-after-she-cheated-with-demarco-murray/
"

MORE PICS OF GINA D’AGOSTINI…

Gina-D%E2%80%99Agostini-Brennan-Clay-Demarco-Murray-8.jpg

Gina-D%E2%80%99Agostini-Brennan-Clay-Demarco-Murray-6.jpg

Gina-D%E2%80%99Agostini-Brennan-Clay-Demarco-Murray-5.jpg

Gina-D%E2%80%99Agostini-Brennan-Clay-Demarco-Murray-4.jpg

Gina-D%E2%80%99Agostini-2.jpg

Gina-D%E2%80%99Agostini-Brennan-Clay-Demarco-Murray-2.jpg

Gina-D%E2%80%99Agostini-Brennan-Clay-Demarco-Murray-3.jpg

First off, let me comment on this bytch bein lowdown and scandalous as fukk by wanting to get banged out by another nikka in the same bed that he and her man share :dead:

Then saving Murrays name under "spray tan"

:dead:

Lastly, this bytch has a horrendous shape :scusthov:

Demonic eyebrows and caked on Undertaker makeup on :dead:

And after everything, Brennan Clay takes this bytch back :snoop:

So many L's in this story :russ:

Last edited: