Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

My nikka is on a rampage, he doesnt give a fukk he's out to destroy murray.... :mjlol:

There are like 27 man law violations going on in this story. If indeed Murray was sleeping with his boy’s wife, that is cold, but Clay’s actions afterwards aren’t exactly noble. He put it all out on social media, he took the woman back who cheated on him and then made sure to screwed Murray’s relationship right before Christmas. Some will say all is fair in love and war, but as a man, this just seems fairly weak and petty in my opinion.

:stopitslime: Aint no honor among thieves, fukk this nikka Murray.... :mjlol::pacspit::ufdup: Murray done started this shyt. Clay gonna bury this nikka...

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
My nikka is on a rampage, he doesnt give a fukk he's out to destroy murray.... :mjlol:

There are like 27 man law violations going on in this story. If indeed Murray was sleeping with his boy’s wife, that is cold, but Clay’s actions afterwards aren’t exactly noble. He put it all out on social media, he took the woman back who cheated on him and then made sure to screwed Murray’s relationship right before Christmas. Some will say all is fair in love and war, but as a man, this just seems fairly weak and petty in my opinion.

:stopitslime: Aint no honor among thieves, fukk this nikka Murray.... :mjlol::pacspit::ufdup: Murray done started this shyt. Clay gonna bury this nikka...
big bank takes little bank but little bank can win under the right circumstances :russ:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown

Don't agree with him snitching but why do people blame the other person when your spouse cheats anyways? If your spouse is down to cheat it doesn't matter who the other person is its not their fault.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Don't agree with him snitching but why do people blame the other person when your spouse cheats anyways? If your spouse is down to cheat it doesn't matter who the other person is its not their fault.

Because these nikkas thinking it's cool to sleep with married women also need to be taught a lesson.... :ufdup: Dont shyt in another man's yard or incur his wrath. no one says shyt when a wife beats up the man's mistress...

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

Spouse should not have been taken back but DeMarco deserves some fault on this. Usually and generally I agree with you but if its a friend of yours who schemed with your wife then the friend deserves some shyt IMO. Im not really approving of how Brennan is handling this but I dont think its accurate to say DeMarco shoulda just been let off the hook by him...Brennan probably should have just shot a fair one with DeMarco and kept it movin but :manny:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Clay must be scared that bytch is going to take him for what little he has. That's the only reason I can think of him taking her back after she fukked one of his teammates.

I'm crying :heh: @ Deadspin and BSO stooping to these scum levels on a consistent basis. Deadspin better look in the mirror before they post about ESPN again.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:wow:

Round of applause for the internet y'all

post-52528-The-rock-clapping-gif-tumblr-d70D.gif