Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I really can't fukk with chicks that do that painted on eye brow shyt. bytch looks like a terrible cartoon character in the flesh.

breh she has shaven them shyts off and painted new ones. I think this one might have got a tat

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seriously, is this not EVERY chick at EVERY Vegas pool party on the strip?

I think Brennan's been hit in the head too many times.

He seems like a good kid and he wanted a career in sports broadcasting.....but this move in recent weeks probably put that out of question.
OU can be the start of a date black chicks movement. Spin this into something positive.

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone should have uppercutted this fools Daddy for raising such a disgusting simp.

The bytch isn't even that good looking. Extra Mannish face and a flat booty.:beli:
If a broad is lacking in one department, she better excel in another. Plus she's unfaithful, prolly can't cook, unwilling to clean, and he's raising her child by another dude.
ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

That p*ssy must yankin hella good.:bryan:

Daps
Someone should have uppercutted this fools Daddy for raising such a disgusting simp.

The bytch isn't even that good looking. Extra Mannish face and a flat booty.:beli:
If a broad is lacking in one department, she better excel in another. Plus she's unfaithful, prolly can't cook, unwilling to clean, and he's raising her child by another dude.
ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

I was waiting for somebody to point it out her face looks like the incredible hulks

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps

ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

dude has to be on drugs. she clearly has no money. He went to OU. I know for sure he seen better joints in norman. Why he decided to settle for a chick with not 1 but 2 kids that are not yours is beyond me. Thats a no no right there.

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
He's most definitely the sucka/simp of the year smh this is just sad.