Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This.

I'm finding it hilarious that nikka's are doing the racial blame game. I know of TONS of times cats, good cats doing right by their girl, got fukking done dirty by black girls before. We seem em every day on our facebook fees posting those bullshyt ass quotes. Trifling don't got a color.

I tell cats all of the time that if they're looking to get married they should also be ready to forgive some fukked up shyt at some point. Don't fall in love with the concept of a perfect marriage. Mistakes happen and marriage almost means forgiving mistakes, but from what dude is tweeting it wasn't a one time slip up. I'm not even anti-marriage. I just know if I do it she'll be successful in her own right.
You a cac huh

calh45

Cal
Daps
that's you sorry the moment anyone steps out on me I'm gone. I only got one life and I ain't wasting a second forgiving a cheater and alwas wonderin if there playing me again or who their texting, or why they are late coming home screw that.

:salute:

I salute the fact that you define that shyt for yourself though. Some cats don't do that much. They let other folks define it for them. I ain't perfect and I ain't got time to chase perfection. If I'm with a girl we define what infidelity means for us. The last broad I dated was cool with me fukking other broads as long as she checked it out first. Some people out there think it's cheating even if she's cool with it. I just don't like when people look at movies/tv shows/celebrity relationships/their single best friend's perception of how he/she should be and try to live up to it.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
what does this have to do with her being white?

Its the coli :ufdup:

You know it.

From this thread, I learned:

1) White women cheat MORE than any other woman; HOWEVER, they don't cheat on white men as much as they cheat on black men.
2) Black women cheat LESS; and if you're a black man with money, she's less likely to cheat at all.

So, essentially, if you're a rich black man....marry a black woman and you won't get cheated on. :obama:

Hope it's not too late to still be thankful for having The Coli's top-notch research team and their access to the U.S. Bureau of Cheating Statistics.

Stay tuned for the stats when some chick in TLR makes a "Why do black men cheat so much?" thread.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Damn, you got me white people don't say nikka or ******. Good point brah. By the way are you white?

Nah. I ain't even sure where'd you get that from. I wrote what I wrote cause I done seen girls of all color do some dirt. Being an athlete gave me a crazy perspective on how people do each other in relationships.

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Bex4wEqCIAAZ80d.jpg:large

DeMarco-Murray-Girlfriend-Heidi-Mueller-pic.jpg

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
White players get married to sloot beckies everyday and those beckies are never in the news. Big Ben cheated on his girlfriend several times and still got married, no questions asked. Meanwhile nikkas have to share. Brady "Bust" Quinn's becky will never touch another dude. Believe they care about yall :dead:
What happened? :lupe: