brehs, you remember the first time you went raw?

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
Yeah it was with a virgin I fukked a couple of months ago. I started trying to put it in and she stopped me and asked if I had a condom. I was like “yeah they in the drawer :hmm:” and kept going lol she let me go raw but said I just couldn’t cum inside her

Before I switched to magnum thins I couldn’t feel anything with condoms on (what y’all know about faking orgasms cuz you can’t feel a thing :skip:). This was definitely better than fukking with a condom on (it was so wet brehs :gladbron: ) but the gap between raw and thin condoms was a lot smaller than the gap between the thin condoms and the regular joints I’d been using before

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yup I was too lazy to go grab a rubber from my dresser. I asked her if she was on birth control which she was. 5 mins doing doggy and her on top and it was :ohmy: as I sprayed her insides..shyt was cray

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Every relationship I ever had was built upon the guarantee of raw sex

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i actually went raw the first time too. like an idiot i forgot to put the jimmy on so after like 5 mins i did

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
:smh: at this thread nikkas out here filled with diseases and crap
First time going raw, girl was like raw dog or nothing and I'm like we'll I'm horny do I had her on top can't lie that joint was like :ahh: then I was about to nut do I told her to stop and she wouldnt I tried to push her off but it was too late :sadcam: then she ran to the bathroom and tried to get the but out :smh: talking bout she had the plan b pill....
Then she calls a few weeks later like how she missed her period and sh!t and just to exPlain it this was in my darker days she was over weight not very pretty and ghetto (spent time in jail for fighting her ex bf) and she was like how she's gonna get it fixed and I'm like :mad: sure I didn't want a kid by this heifer but I don't believe in abortion and id sooner raise the youth myself.
Then she tells me she's not preggo and she was testing me I dropped that fat homely girl like week old garbage.
I didn't go raw again for like a yr

havoc00

Pro
Daps
i was like

tumblr_lz43y3uhBJ1qdlh1io1_400.gif