brehs, you remember the first time you went raw?

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
IKBM only made this thread to get :krs: @ the GIF he made last night.

Sorry buddy....didn't work out.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
yeah I remember she made me do it. I was like wha... wow.... um this feels way different....
needless to say I wanted to go raw with every female I fukked.
bad idea......

sent from my phone nikka....

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I didnt start goin raw till about 3 years ago, was scared as hell...not of gettin a bytch pregnant, but STDS. my d1ck is my most prized possession

so one day I was fukkin my girl wit a condom on right, same shyt different day, feelin nothing and struggling to bust my nut :snoop: then I dunno what happened... something came over me, and I stopped and was like mayne, fukk this shyt.... sex aint suppose to be like this

I told her, im takin the condom off.....she looked at me like you sure? :usure: I looked back at her like :mjpls: are YOU sure? she's like ok take it off....in my head im like oh sh1t, shyts finna go down :shaq:

so I pulled the condom off and she got on top and once we lined that shyt up........ it was like the world stopped, im really finna do this ....my shyt slid right in...this warm feeling came over me, it was like I dipped my d1ck in heaven :ahh: ...according to her I had this :ooh: face on, it was so incredible. It was over almost instantly.. She looked at me like...you done already?? :usure: I looked back at her like :dead:

so then she tells me she wanted to start wearing condoms again till marriage so we have somethin to look fwd to . I looked at her like girl have you lost your gotdamn mind? :rudy: Im not going back to that life

been raw doggin ever since :win:

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I raw dog everything in sight, honestly can't event recollect the amount of chicks I've played Russian roulette w...even to the point where I got tested n never went back to c the results ... It just feels so :ahh: breaughs ....plus u put a condom on me n a chicks gettin soft served n u only get one shot to hit that puss properly brehs

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
lol i always fukk my girl with out a condom...i cant think of once i havent..other women though..

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
I didnt start goin raw till about 3 years ago, was scared as hell...not of gettin a bytch pregnant, but STDS. my d1ck is my most prized possession

so one day I was fukkin my girl wit a condom on right, same shyt different day, feelin nothing and struggling to bust my nut :snoop: then I dunno what happened... something came over me, and I stopped and was like mayne, fukk this shyt.... sex aint suppose to be like this

I told her, im takin the condom off.....she looked at me like you sure? :usure: I looked back at her like :mjpls: are YOU sure? she's like ok take it off....in my head im like oh sh1t, shyts finna go down :shaq:

so I pulled the condom off and she got on top and once we lined that shyt up........ it was like the world stopped, im really finna do this ....my shyt slid right in...this warm feeling came over me, it was like I dipped my d1ck in heaven :ahh: ...according to her I had this :ooh: face on, it was so incredible. It was over almost instantly.. She looked at me like...you done already?? :usure: I looked back at her like :dead:

so then she tells me she wanted to start wearing condoms again till marriage so we have somethin to look fwd to . I looked at her like girl have you lost your gotdamn mind? :rudy: Im not going back to that life

been raw doggin ever since :win:

yo.... lmao

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
Worst week of my life

Hit raw then her friend told me the next day she had an STD.

I was scared the whole fukkig week waiting for the results.

Turned out the bytch was jealous I didn't smash her Smh.

Test was clean but the damage was done. I didn't eat for days

dracon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
first time..i hit raw. I was a lil homie though...bytch was fat..but I didn't give a damn. I was in. :noah: