Brehs wtf is this shyt?

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:dahell: shyt will get banned in Germany before release FO SURE :mjlol:
Sick cac fukks, surprised they didn't put him killing nikkas in the trailer :scusthov:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
H0lQaiz.png

Picture of the dev team. The guy in front T shirt is a Polish extreme right wing party, closely associated with st0rmfr0nt.

word? :patrice: that shyt ain't right

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
amerikkkcac inspired.

notice how the cop this cac shoots is black too. fukking demonic. :wtf:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Yeah? where you find that information from? That is disturbing if thats the case.

word? :patrice: that shyt ain't right

Innanetz

The picture was going around on Twitter, that originally said it was a neo Nazi shirt. But people who were able to translate it said it belonged to a WW2 anti-Soviet /anti communist party who these days are associated with Polands extreme right wing.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Games like this got put out all the time in the early 2000s. Kingpin: Life of Crime, Soldier of Fortune 1 and 2, Postal 1 and 2 etc....

I think the argument people have against the game is all about the context of the killings. In those games listed (aside from Postal) and something like GTA or Manhunt, they all revolve around a plot, terrorists, the mob etc. but in this game, you're just a nameless dude going on a killing spree for no reason other than "Society deserves to die!"

So basically if this game had a plot aside from killing everyone in sight, there would be no discussion about the game and people would continue to bytch about "No 1080 60 fps."

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
The shyt that has me trippin is that certain aspects of the game look pretty cool. I can't support this shyt at all though it's too much of an attempt at controversy with all the mass killing tropes(emo,trench-coat,smart-dumb nikka rambling about society).
:snoop:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Those execution moves..:banderas:

I almost want to put a PC together just so I can play this. I hope they make an iOS version. I'm not holding my breath for any console release.