Brehs wtf is this shyt?

Mr_X

Banned
Daps
It's a PC exclusive, PC has uncensored versions of Manhunt, Postal etc. so there's no reason to ban this game.

I can see it getting banned in certain countries like Germany and Australia though and this game won't see a console port if it gets an adults only rating instead of mature.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I must be a deviant cause I'd play that shyt. :guilty:

Wouldn't let my kids play it tho.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
H0lQaiz.png

Picture of the dev team. The guy in front T shirt is a Polish extreme right wing party, closely associated with st0rmfr0nt.

The Natural

Rookie
Daps
Wow this game is nuts, they are going to ban gaming back to the PacMan days after this shyt drops lol

Hatred is an isometric shooter with disturbing atmosphere of mass killing, where player takes the role of a cold blood antagonist, who is full of hatred for humanity. It’s a horror, but here YOU are the villain. Wander the outskirts of New York State, seek for victims on seven free-roam levels. Fight against law enforcement and take a journey into the antagonist’s hateful mind. Gather equipment of the dead ‘human shields’ to spread Armageddon upon society. Destroy everything on your way of hunt and fight back when it’s disturbed…

Trailer at jump
http://www.sportsgamersonline.com/hatred-violent-game-ever/

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoa! Thats pretty wild. The game looks like it could be fun, with good fluid graphics but the concept is a bit disturbing and "white boy"ish :manny:. I doubt itll ever get a wide release due to the premise.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The shyt that has me trippin is that certain aspects of the game look pretty cool. I can't support this shyt at all though it's too much of an attempt at controversy with all the mass killing tropes(emo,trench-coat,smart-dumb nikka rambling about society).