Brehs with girlfriends/wives on birth control. Do you still use the pull out method?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
hell no...I let off all up in there without a moment of hesitation :blessed:

I used to early in the relationship though..i used to bust on the stomach or ass..then she got on the implanon and everything was right with the world

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't bust in no bird bytches bruh. :childplease: Any chick I go there with wants a kid less than me so I know she is taking the precautions to make sure the chances are very slim. If I got my ex pregnant, then I would have probably married her to be honest and we were both responsible enough to make it work.
If she ends up with a kid who is paying that child support for 18 years? her or you? is the potential for 18 years of monthly payments and visitation rights worth cumming in her raw?

if that's your wife that's one thing but anything less than that if you're out here having raw sex you can tell yourself she's trustworthy if you want to but you're still a fool playing Russian roulette.

damn near every man that went in a chick raw told himself one of two things, he could trust her and/or he didn't care and its all good till it happens to you.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yep and especially when you only deal with women who have shyt to lose. Ol girl had me sprung.

Had me getting up going to work gitty as hell after that morning session.

martin-lawrence-dance-o.gif

yo :dead:..wtf was martin doing?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Wife-to-be just came off the pill. Never had to strap up or pull out when she was on it. Was a great run run though :sadcam: Made the decision to go back to condoms because she feels much better not being on the pill, shredded a few lbs and because she's watched her cousin struggle to get pregnant the past year after coming off the pill after a long time. I can't groove to condoms brehs but I tried them Bareskin ones and they aren't too bad :sadswaggle:

My best buddy, his fiance (together 7 years by that point) was on the pill and he still had to use a condom and pull out :snoop: to make matters worse she wasn't into oral either :smh: Suffice to say they broke up 4 months before the wedding, I was best man :pachaha:

He's def much happier now with the sex he's getting from his new chick though.

Say bruh, why don't you just pull out? It's very rare for a chick to get pregnant via precum, trust me I would know. :usure:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Say bruh, why don't you just pull out? It's very rare for a chick to get pregnant via precum, trust me I would know. :usure:
:pachaha: breh.. we did that for a good 2 years but one night I mis-timed and we had to "handle" it :sadcam: - after that shyt, went on the pill for the next 5 years or so, which now ended last week.

Jim-Harbaugh.gif

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Wife-to-be just came off the pill. Never had to strap up or pull out when she was on it. Was a great run run though :sadcam: Made the decision to go back to condoms because she feels much better not being on the pill, shredded a few lbs and because she's watched her cousin struggle to get pregnant the past year after coming off the pill after a long time. I can't groove to condoms brehs but I tried them Bareskin ones and they aren't too bad :sadswaggle:

My best buddy, his fiance (together 7 years by that point) was on the pill and he still had to use a condom and pull out :snoop: to make matters worse she wasn't into oral either :smh: Suffice to say they broke up 4 months before the wedding, I was best man :pachaha:

He's def much happier now with the sex he's getting from his new chick though.

Trojan Bareskins are my shyt :salute:

Your buddies fiance is just :snoop:

My girl was telling me the other day about how BC apparently makes it harder for them to get preggo after

I don't mind tbh :huhldup:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Trojan Bareskins are my shyt :salute:

Your buddies fiance is just :snoop:

My girl was telling me the other day about how BC apparently makes it harder for them to get preggo after

I don't mind tbh :huhldup:

:salute: breh, they are the closest to the real feel as you can get. Been a condom-snob for a long time. Always end up taking it off midway and throwing it across the room in frustration, go in raw and pull out instead :stylin:

Yeah I don't mind either :lolbron: but she's also concerned in case she wants to get preggo in the next few years after we're married.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your boy lost when he decided to go raw and shoot the club up in a fat ugly broad regardless of the situation.

he did and fat and ugly or not, it taught me not to put my trust in a woman saying that says she is on birthcontrol. she can choose between a condom and swallowing :yeshrug:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:salute: breh, they are the closest to the real feel as you can get. Been a condom-snob for a long time. Always end up taking it off midway and throwing it across the room in frustration, go in raw and pull out instead :stylin:

Yeah I don't mind either :lolbron: but she's also concerned in case she wants to get preggo in the next few years after we're married.

They're the only condoms i use now, breh. :ahh:

The few times I've tried others :thumbsdown: I always go back to bareskin

same breh, the one I'm with now (if everything goes well) is the one i see myself marrying/having kids with

I think as long as they come off BC and give their hormones a good a year to regulate they should be fine.

I think the one's who end up all worried are the ones who come off it and expect to get pregnant quickly, takes a while for those hormones to regulate.