Brehs with girlfriends/wives on birth control. Do you still use the pull out method?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
NOTHING BETTER THAN THE CALENDAR METHOD, BUT I D STRONGLY ADVISE TO SHOOT UP IN THE CLUB ON HER 21st DAY UP UN TIL HER PERIOD COMES ABOUT OR UP TO 1 DAY AFTER HER PERIOD.

FUNNY THING IS MOST PEOPLE GET PREGNANT QUICK ONCE THEY GET ON BC

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:what:

I NEVER pull out or wear a rubber. :wtf: I look like here?

:ohhh:

what life have I been living ? :no:

I don't feel safe bussing inside a chick breh

My first chick (was with her 3 years) I used to pullout/condoms

since I literally :merchant: at bussing inside

can't do it bruh :whew:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Yep and especially when you only deal with women who have shyt to lose. Ol girl had me sprung.

Had me getting up going to work gitty as hell after that morning session.

martin-lawrence-dance-o.gif
yezzir, as long as she has proper motivation to not getting preggers :ahh: I'm raw dogging to bolivia

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I have physiological issues everytime I shoot up inside a chick, I feel like my life is over.

I'm sorry but condoms for me...

THEN, YOU LYING ABOUT THE WOMEN YOU LAY WITH :yayo:

NO CHICK WITH LOTS TO LOSE GONNA LET YOU BUST IN HER RAW UNLESS SHE USING SOME KINDA BC. :huhldup:

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Birth control, condom, and pulling out? That p*ssy damn near aint worth it.

I reached the point a long time ago where i only have sex with whoever my girl is at the time. Not because i was super loyal, but because i got used to that raw feeling and cant go back to condoms and i damn sure aint pulling out. I cant even finish with a condom on.

I mean....he ain't complaining :shaq:

To be honest, I'm kinda iffy about taking it on time so we go thru the extra measures. Ive been thinking about letting him at least go without one after my period is over because that's when I couldn't get pregnant whether I was on the pill or not. But definitely not nutting in side me hell no. That's pushing my luck too far.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:ohhh:

what life have I been living ? :no:

I don't feel safe bussing inside a chick breh

My first chick (was with her 3 years) I used to pullout/condoms

since I literally :merchant: at bussing inside

can't do it bruh :whew:

I AGREE WITH YOU AND PREGNANCY SHOULD BE THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES. TOO MANY STDs OUT THERE BREH BREH

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
THEN, YOU LYING ABOUT THE WOMEN YOU LAY WITH :yayo:

NO CHICK WITH LOTS TO LOSE GONNA LET YOU BUST IN HER RAW UNLESS SHE USING SOME KINDA BC. :huhldup:

have you heard of STD's? :shaq2:

You seem to think the only consequences for going raw is pregnancy....think again :ufdup:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I AGREE WITH YOU AND PREGNANCY SHOULD BE THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES. TOO MANY STDs OUT THERE BREH BREH

I've had times I've hooking up with a random and she :damn: at the speed in which I pull out when I feel I'm about to buss or :damn: at me pulling out a condom.

I think it depends what you're used to man.

My introduction to sex was using condoms/pull out so I've always been about that life :blessed:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Bustin with no rubber :ohlawd: I loved when my gf was on birth control.
We still don't use condoms but I'm the pull out king now

Yo same shyt happened to me, my girl got off the pill but still was going raw and pulling out. I used to be tempted though. You know when you bout to get that nut and you start asking her "you want me to bust in that puccy baby, you want me to bust in that puccy" :noah: And she get caught up in the moment and be like yeah baby, cum in me and then right before you do it she hit you with the :usure: and tell you to pull out. :heh:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
have you heard of STD's? :shaq2:

You seem to think the only consequences for going raw is pregnancy....think again :ufdup:

CHECK THE POST ABOVE YOU, SAME TIME AS YOURS :ufdup:

AGAIN, YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT THE FEELING OF BUSTING IN RAW BREH BREH, NOT THE FACT THAT YOU WERE GOING IN RAW :ahh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I was thinking about my ex last night and missing the fact I could shoot up the club whenever I wanted. She was militant about her birth control intake. You bruhs don't know what you missing if your girl ain't bout that life. :takedat:
if you're crazy enough to believe a woman that tells you she's on birth control you deserve the future child support payments that can possibly come your way.

you're a man you are responsible for yourself and your seed so you don't hand off that responsibility to a woman and act irresponsible because if she gets knocked up you're gonna be paying out for 18 years. she doesn't have to tell you or take her birth control if she doesn't want to.