Brehs with girlfriends/wives on birth control. Do you still use the pull out method?

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
SO HOW MANY KIDS YOU HAVE BREH :troll:

images

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Nah..my girl aint on no birth control and lets me nut deep each and every time and sleeps with my cum in her, fukk a wash rag....she pregnant now btw

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I've had times I've hooking up with a random and she :damn: at the speed in which I pull out when I feel I'm about to buss or :damn: at me pulling out a condom.

I think it depends what you're used to man.

My introduction to sex was using condoms/pull out so I've always been about that life :blessed:

:laff:

I HAD A GIRL I MET ON AOL BACK THEN. DROVE UP TO HER PLACE AND SHE TOLD ME NO CONDOM. I WAS LIKE "I MEAN, IT'S OUR FIRST TIME" SHE THEN STARTED TO KISS ME AND TELLING ME HOW SHE WILL MAKE SURE I ENJOY HER. HER BODY WAS PIFF AND I STARTED GIVING IN UNTIL MY SENSE CAME BACK. SHE WAS LIKE "U STILL WANT CONDOM HUH ? i m not a whore. CONDOMS ARE FOR WHORES" SHE PUT HER CLOTHES BACK ON AND TOLD ME TO LEAVE. SO, I LEFT WITH A HARD PIECE :sadbron:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
if you're crazy enough to believe a woman that tells you she's on birth control you deserve the future child support payments that can possibly come your way.

you're a man you are responsible for yourself and your seed so you don't hand off that responsibility to a woman and act irresponsible because if she gets knocked up you're gonna be paying out for 18 years. she doesn't have to tell you or take her birth control if she doesn't want to.

I don't bust in no bird bytches bruh. :childplease: Any chick I go there with wants a kid less than me so I know she is taking the precautions to make sure the chances are very slim. If I got my ex pregnant, then I would have probably married her to be honest and we were both responsible enough to make it work.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Nah..my girl aint on no birth control and lets me nut deep each and every time and sleeps with my cum in her, fukk a wash rag....she pregnant now btw

:pachaha:

WORKING OUT+ BUILDING YA CUM UP= INSTANT KID :ohlawd:

DON'T EVEN ASK ME HOW... :shaq:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I use condoms, its safer. The chick could be carrying something before she met me and not know it or something. I only had one GF be cool with me shooting strays in the crowd once and she was petrified afterward.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
chick been on bc for about 2-3 weeks and I bust in her twice In the past 3 days... :merchant:

Should I be worried :smug:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Wife-to-be just came off the pill. Never had to strap up or pull out when she was on it. Was a great run run though :sadcam: Made the decision to go back to condoms because she feels much better not being on the pill, shredded a few lbs and because she's watched her cousin struggle to get pregnant the past year after coming off the pill after a long time. I can't groove to condoms brehs but I tried them Bareskin ones and they aren't too bad :sadswaggle:

My best buddy, his fiance (together 7 years by that point) was on the pill and he still had to use a condom and pull out :snoop: to make matters worse she wasn't into oral either :smh: Suffice to say they broke up 4 months before the wedding, I was best man :pachaha:

He's def much happier now with the sex he's getting from his new chick though.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Yo same shyt happened to me, my girl got off the pill but still was going raw and pulling out. I used to be tempted though. You know when you bout to get that nut and you start asking her "you want me to bust in that puccy baby, you want me to bust in that puccy" :noah: And she get caught up in the moment and be like yeah baby, cum in me and then right before you do it she hit you with the :usure: and tell you to pull out. :heh:

The best is when you slide out the p*ssy she suck the nut out of you :noah:

fukk condoms breh :noah: