Brehs with girlfriends/wives on birth control. Do you still use the pull out method?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I was thinking about my ex last night and missing the fact I could shoot up the club whenever I wanted. She was militant about her birth control intake. You bruhs don't know what you missing if your girl ain't bout that life. :takedat:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes. i had an ex who would regularly tell me she had missed her period or forgotten to take her pill in a weird attempt to pressure me into having kids and proposing (still don't get the logic behind it). plus a friend of mine got trapped by this fat ugly broad, who told him she was on birth control when she really wasn't. being the good guy that he is he married that bytch when she got pregnant and is now stuck with this abusive nightmare of a woman. all of this taught me to pull out each and every time.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
yes. i had an ex who would regularly tell me she had missed her period or forgotten to take her pill in a weird attempt to pressure me into having kids and proposing (still don't get the logic behind it). plus a friend of mine got trapped by this fat ugly broad, who told him she was on birth control when she really wasn't. being the good guy that he is he married that bytch when she got pregnant and is now stuck with this abusive nightmare of a woman. all of this taught me to pull out each and every time.

Your boy lost when he decided to go raw and shoot the club up in a fat ugly broad regardless of the situation.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I have psychological l issues everytime I shoot up inside a chick, I feel like my life is over.

I'm sorry but condoms for me...

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Hell no, that defeats the point.

Yep and especially when you only deal with women who have shyt to lose. Ol girl had me sprung.

Had me getting up going to work gitty as hell after that morning session.

martin-lawrence-dance-o.gif

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Yep and especially when you only deal with women who have shyt to lose. Ol girl had me sprung.

Had me getting up going to work gitty as hell after that morning session.

martin-lawrence-dance-o.gif

:myman: :salute:

My girl aint coming up on shyt by getting knocked up. If anything I would get custody and she would have to pay me child support.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
What? We ain't about that pregnancy life.

Birth control, condom, and pulling out? That p*ssy damn near aint worth it.

I reached the point a long time ago where i only have sex with whoever my girl is at the time. Not because i was super loyal, but because i got used to that raw feeling and cant go back to condoms and i damn sure aint pulling out. I cant even finish with a condom on.