Brehs, which Family Matters episode is this .gif from?

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
And why is Aunt Rachel looking like a snack?

:takedat:

Carl was really creeping on Harriet Winslow with her sister?

What if Carl was actually Lil Richie's pops?

:picard:

giphy.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Stood out to me because it was pre-Urkel. Once he arrived during season 2 doing the Urkel Dance it was fukked from then on...

Forreal. That b*stard ruined the entire series :hhh:. I swear the show would have been lit status if it was just Waldo, Weasel, and Tate for the comic relief. Urkel could have been just a jump through the door and fukk off character:camby:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Forreal. That b*stard ruined the entire series :hhh:. I swear the show would have been lit status if it was just Waldo, Weasel, and Tate for the comic relief. Urkel could have been just a jump through the door and fukk off character:camby:
Damn what's with all this Urkel hate?

I had the Urkel doll and bookbag, he was huge in the 90s

:blessed:

Anyone know if the actress who played Carl's partner still looks like a snack in 2018?

:ohlawd:

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Thats how it started but i think it was the network told them more urkle or it could have been cancelled