Brehs what does it mean when your girl wants to using a condom with you????

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Without explaining why...

:patrice:

Might wanna make some serious inquiries breh.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I have done this to a gf but I explained that we had been having so much good sex that my thing thing was a bit chafed. I might need to wear a rubba for the next week or so til it fully heals.

The truth was far more sinister. I had banged a chick that I was pretty sure sold p*ssy. Met her and fukked the same day for the freeski mileeski. Anyways I was concerned and I was RIGHT. Dumb bytch gave me the clap.

Went on a cruise.

Started burning one morning

Got the meds from the ships doc

Went scuba diving

Had a FOURSOME later (me, gf, two smuts)

MIGHT have burned one of the two strange smuts

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I have done this to a gf but I explained that we had been having so much good sex that my thing thing was a bit chafed. I might need to wear a rubba for the next week or so til it fully heals.

The truth was far more sinister. I had banged a chick that I was pretty sure sold p*ssy. Met her and fukked the same day for the freeski mileeski. Anyways I was concerned and I was RIGHT. Dumb bytch gave me the clap.

Went on a cruise.

Started burning one morning

Got the meds from the ships doc

Went scuba diving

Had a FOURSOME later (me, gf, two smuts)

MIGHT have burned one of the two strange smuts

Its too early for ducktales :beli:

Sent from my Gucci Belt via Tapatalk

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Weak. Weak. Weak. Tell her she set a precedent and that condom sex doesn't do it for you. You got so used to the rough rugged and raw that strapping a sensation killing bag over your pretzelstick is bunz to you. Morph her mind sucka. You ultimately have the potential to hit it raw again. Just apply game. Start by turning down her next attempt at sex. Be subtly not into it and when she finally asks whats up, why aren't you feeling this?

Be like 'ayo, you bout to make me where a condom?'
Her: "Wha...Yes, we need protection"
You: 'Yea, im good then.'

Some variation of that will open the door to the talk about how sex just aint shyt to you since condoms became involved.

Prob wont work doe. But shyt

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Its too early for ducktales :beli:

Sent from my Gucci Belt via Tapatalk

Not even Tarantino has that great of an imagination. My life back then was something I never imagined in my wildest dreams. This shyt is just one episode. There's more. Plenty more.