Brehs what does it mean when your girl wants to using a condom with you????

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Maybe you're ugly and she doesn't want to take the risk of giving birth to fug mugs.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
I have the same problem mang :damn::why: only difference is I hit raw3 or 4 times but other than that I used condoms. she on the pill now but still wants the condom cause she doesnt think the pill works all the time and pre cum...I don't know what to think but I know one thing for sure. aint getting no ring from me with condom sex....told er that too...judge me if you want fuk it...

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
This story is wack and here's why.

She could be afraid of getting preggers or she could think you are cheating...both those things she would let you know thus you wouldn't be all :why:

If she's cheating she wouldn't telegraph it like that sooo...that only leaves the obvious choice that OP already knows and has exposed himself on...he done burned her one too many times and now she's basically forced to protect herself. :ufdup:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
She used to let me hit it raw before :youngsabo: Now she's like no no gotta use a cover baby and i'm like :birdman:

Any of y'all ever had this problem with ya girl???

It's either two things;

She finally got some sense & don't want a baby

or

she knows you ain't hit on shyt & fixing to get some new d

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
She's worried about hpv. She smarten up :leon:

DanGleesac

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weak. Weak. Weak. Tell her she set a precedent and that condom sex doesn't do it for you. You got so used to the rough rugged and raw that strapping a sensation killing bag over your pretzelstick is bunz to you. Morph her mind sucka. You ultimately have the potential to hit it raw again. Just apply game. Start by turning down her next attempt at sex. Be subtly not into it and when she finally asks whats up, why aren't you feeling this?

Be like 'ayo, you bout to make me where a condom?'
Her: "Wha...Yes, we need protection"
You: 'Yea, im good then.'

Some variation of that will open the door to the talk about how sex just aint shyt to you since condoms became involved.

Prob wont work doe. But shyt

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
1. She's fukking another nikka
2. She could just want to start having safe sex again
3. She's probably fukking another nikka
4. Go get tested
5. She thinks you're fukking around
6. She's fukking another nikka :stopitslime:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
She probably was at the grocery store and saw a mom going through Da Struggah tryna rein in a 2 year old that can't stay still, while also tryna quiet down her newborn infant while she puts the grocery on the conveyor belt, while also tryna answer her phone that's been ringing the whole time......:damn: :whew:. You girl prolly saw all of this and decided that she wasn't bout dat mothering life..............or she probably caught something f*cking with somebody else :merchant:

Every-time I hear a baby crying in the store or a bad a$$ kid gettin' wore out because he keeps running around, I always remember to walk down the condom isle to stock up

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
:patrice:

She have a doctors appt recently? My thinking is she had her appt got tested came up positive with the clap.. but problem is she cheated on you a few times and raw dogged that dude. So she can't tell you that she got the clap because if you haven't fukked around then you'd question where it came from. Obviously if you didn't cheat it had to come from her. She don't want to get that ish again but she doesn't want to lose you either. Wearing protection now is her best option. Breh, you need to get tested.

:ld:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I have the same problem mang :damn::why: only difference is I hit raw3 or 4 times but other than that I used condoms. she on the pill now but still wants the condom cause she doesnt think the pill works all the time and pre cum...I don't know what to think but I know one thing for sure. aint getting no ring from me with condom sex....told er that too...judge me if you want fuk it...

Your girl = smart

His girl = everybody's bytch.