Brehs...we still buying physical disks?

Do you still buy physical disks for console games?

• Almost always

• More often than not, but I download some games

• I download the majority of my games

• Almost never use physical media

Results are only viewable after voting.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I almost never buy physical media. What I do have is because it was either a gift, a real good deal or I was able to get the physical early.
The games have to be installed and patched anyway why bother swapping disc?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Physical for single player games or games I really care about collecting (which 9/10 are single player anyway) and 100% digital for multiplayer games. With multiple consoles in the house, one digital copy functions as 2 copies so that’s a savings too big to ignore.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
You resell the single player games and keep the sports games that come out every year?
Yes, I can’t play a story twice. The only time I have played it twice are games in my top 10.

The single player is finished within the first 3 weeks, I get decent money back. Sports games are usually a grind, and the resell is useless by time I am bored with it. Plus I enjoy going back and playing with random rosters over the years.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Yes, I can’t play a story twice. The only time I have played it twice are games in my top 10.

The single player is finished within the first 3 weeks, I get decent money back. Sports games are usually a grind, and the resell is useless by time I am bored with it. Plus I enjoy going back and playing with random rosters over the years.

I got ya :yeshrug:

b33lz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New Jerusalem
I only buy physical copies, but after buying the switch a month ago I'm going digital.

Last edited:

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
Yes because I like collecting and sometimes they change in download versions of game for example in GTA 4 music was removed. Downloads are for games I kind want to play and are on a sale. Or indie games.