Brehs...we still buying physical disks?

Do you still buy physical disks for console games?

• Almost always

• More often than not, but I download some games

• I download the majority of my games

• Almost never use physical media

Results are only viewable after voting.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Physical copies for the nostalgia.

Having a physical assures me I'll always have access to the game n it's true form.
What does that even mean? It's true form is online connected and updated accordingly. Since that is how it is, your thinking is outdated. Physical copies is an unnecessary step, the desire to own something when life is short and you can't take any of it with you... it's just silly.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All digital (xbox and ps4)due to gamesharing.. a fewpsvr titles like firewall zerohour i got the disk+gun bundle but thats it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All digital (xbox and ps4)due to gamesharing.. a fewpsvr titles like firewall zerohour i got the disk+gun bundle but thats it

oh that’s right...I completely forgot all my PSVR games are physical...got like 4-5 joints...they’re too short...so I figure once I beat em I can get something back for them although not much

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
For those of us with consoles, are you still buying/ordering disks for games or are you all about that download life?

Personally I still tend to lean toward physical disks for most games. Mainly because some games take longer to download than I care to wait, and because if/when my PS4 craps out and I get a new one (or upgrade to PS5, or whatever) I won't have to worry about re-downloading anything or transferring between hard drives.
last one i copped was red dead 2 and that's only because my plug got it to me 2 days early...im straight digial now...oh no wait i did get link's awakening physical but that's cuz i never played the OG

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
What does that even mean? It's true form is online connected and updated accordingly. Since that is how it is, your thinking is outdated. Physical copies is an unnecessary step, the desire to own something when life is short and you can't take any of it with you... it's just silly.
If its true form is online, why not push consumers to make the switch and create next gen consoles disk free?

BlueRay?

I can't take it with me, but I can pass on my systems to the youth in my family.

If that's silly to you, well...you are entitled to your thoughts and opinion.

I take it you feel that about CDs and streaming music as well?

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
1000% digital. This shyt so sexy.
My only concern is next gen and what the game file sizes will be.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Price is the #1 thing I take into consideration. Whatever is cheaper, if all things equal physical...