Brehs, Tua Tagovailoa has to be mixed with black right?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:patrice: Everytime I see clips or pics of I him, I have to remind myself he's Samoan. Last weekend, I was legit confusing & mixing up Tua & Jalen Hurts.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Here's his parents
XXAeIPO.png
:

Tua-Tagovailoa-mother-Diane-Tagovailoa-pic-1.jpg

You and @Swagnificent can have fun trying to convince us and yourselves he's one of us :mjlol: :mjpls:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: Everytime I see clips or pics of I him, I have to remind myself he's Samoan. Last weekend, I was legit confusing & mixing up Tua & Jalen Hurts.
To be fair though, I'm sure he throws the N word around in the locker room and none of his teammates say anything. :yeshrug: :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair though, I'm sure he throws the N word around in the locker room and none of his teammates say anything. :yeshrug: :snoop:

Cause they prolly thought he was black when they first met him.

I thought he was black when I first saw him at the Elite 11. Wasn't till they showed his name that I realized he wasn't American.

If he was called Thomas rather than Tua, no one would think he was anything other than black.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Tua's father looks like Joe Jackson (and acts like him). His mom looks like a mixed woman.

Tua looks like a light skin brotha. Him and Jalen look like twins.

He's definitely black.

ewYvf9z.png

Cause they prolly thought he was black when they first met him.

I thought he was black when I first saw him at the Elite 11. Wasn't till they showed his name that I realized he wasn't American.

If he was called Thomas rather than Tua, no one would think he was anything other than black.

Thomas Tagovailoa still ain't a black dude Swaggy
ewYvf9z.png