Brehs This DPG Movie Is Gonna Be Pure Comedy

phatphuck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i didnt watch the clip yet, but this is a must watch based off the replies on this thread:pachaha:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm:

AWmH9ig.jpg

:dead:

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha::pachaha:

Dude playing Daz looks like him tho

This shyt is gonna be a IG movie

That Suge :russ:...anybody catch dude do the arm flinch that Suge always does lol

i caught that! :mjlol::mindblown:

and that subtle eye twitch when he was on the phone :mjlol:

fukk is up with that arm flinch tho,i only just realised he did that when i see ole boy do it lmao

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Most of daz's albums since tupac's departure have been underground independent releases...but they still sell really well locally in Cali...he also does a lot of production for local underground artists. And I don't know if you can tell but this movie will most likely be a straight to dvd or low ball internet pay to see release and will be marketed to those who look for his brand. But it will still do really well. Not NWA well...but Daz Dilinger bank account well.
Okay.

I wouldnt consider THAT hood money. Hood money is if he was selling out the trunk, old deathrow product, nicca having a booth at the swap meet etc, imo.

He still just has that indie entrepreneurial spirit..

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay.

I wouldnt consider THAT hood money. Hood money is if he was selling out the trunk, old deathrow product, nicca having a booth at the swap meet etc, imo.

He still just has that indie entrepreneurial spirit..
the new age out the trunk is over the net, direct to consumer. so is there really a difference in 2015? just sayin

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
the new age out the trunk is over the net, direct to consumer. so is there really a difference in 2015? just sayin
Yep, cuz if you goto the flea markets/swap meets/liquor store/downtown intersection dont niccas still sell cd's?

Everybody aint got a credit card to purchase offline..

How many hood niccas you know with a credit card, even less...good credit?

:usure: