Brehs This DPG Movie Is Gonna Be Pure Comedy

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
We know SOC had its fair share of :duck: with Dre knocking people out, Eazy crying looking at billboard etc.

Daz however, is a :duck: artist. I can only imagine the fukkery he's gonna weave into the story line.

I hope this movie gets completed.

*Daz coaching the actors*

Alright . . so this is the part where I help Tupac with his lines :mjlol:

Daps
the next logical step from this classic
2hnw12a.jpg

Ahmed Johnson as Suge :dead:

This is indeed a classic breh

87 others

Superstar
Daps
Betcha this shyt will be a lot more accurate than SOC with the way the characters look, talk, and behave.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, cuz if you goto the flea markets/swap meets/liquor store/downtown intersection dont niccas still sell cd's?

Everybody aint got a credit card to purchase offline..

How many hood niccas you know with a credit card, even less...good credit?

:usure:
lol at needing a legit credit card to make online purchases.

checking account can get you hooked in with paypal

no checking account? you can get yourself one of those wack "rush cards" or something like it. they have them out there.

or you can go into the local CVS/drug store and purchase pre-paid visas. thats your credit card. Tell the hood homies you run into at the fleamarket/swapmeet its time to step into the new era. a nucca standing on the side with a CD in 2015. is telling me he aint with the times which tells me. sorry bruh ... no thanks.. i dont even want to find out whats on the CD and how wack you might be since i already know you're stuck in a time warp.

nuccas need to be standing outside with one card.. ONE.. With a QR Code to their website, Soundcloud link, or some pay site that they may have up. telling dudes and chicks use the cell phone to scan the QR code and they can purchase your music right there and start listening to it. its 2015..

i got one even better. sit up with your laptop on the corner. you can buy a super cheap one. just have your songs on their. and tell people to plug their phones into it to download your music after they pay you cash. since nuccas want to stand on the block all day and night and do it the old school way. lol

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
This is indeed a classic breh
I lowkey fukks wit the Hammer movie

Lol @ the scene of him joining Death Row
:mjlol:

6:05

What's even more classic is Hammers don't hurt'em movie

Lol @ Reverend Pressure
:russ:

9:20