Brehs This DPG Movie Is Gonna Be Pure Comedy

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do yall realize that that NWA movie being so successful is gonna make these execs drop a 50 million+ budget on that 2pac movie? that shyt has the potential to be next level crazy if they don't drop the ball. If NWA can do them numbers imagine what Tupac could do, :ohhh:. aint nobody rushin the damn cinemas for a DPG or Master biopic, foh

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
enhanced-buzz-11716-1370019417-15.jpg
Thanks to
Shade.
Cant wait for the soundtrack

Yo y'all nikkas need to fukking chill lmaoooooooo

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
enhanced-buzz-11716-1370019417-15.jpg
Thanks to Shade.
Cant wait for the soundtrack

I have an ear infection and my head is killing me, especially after laughing so hard at the Bucs game. U nikkas better stop this shyt before my fukking head explodes. I am trying so goddamn hard not to laugh oh my fukking god.:mjlol::sadcam::why::snoop::damn::mjlol::sadcam::mjcry:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Most of daz's albums since tupac's departure have been underground independent releases...but they still sell really well locally in Cali...he also does a lot of production for local underground artists. And I don't know if you can tell but this movie will most likely be a straight to dvd or low ball internet pay to see release and will be marketed to those who look for his brand. But it will still do really well. Not NWA well...but Daz Dilinger bank account well.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A death row movie makes a lot more sense. Dpg lives were pretty boring after leaving death row

Snoop stayed big. Kurupt fell the fukk off flow wise and daz turned into a crackhead
:yeshrug:

A death row movie on the other hand could end with suge goin to jail after pac dies or some shyt
The album Kurupt did with Terrace martin is actually pretty damn dope.
Check it out.
He also did that duet album with Quik which was ill.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
The album Kurupt did with Terrace martin is actually pretty damn dope.
Check it out.
He also did that duet album with Quik which was ill.

I know I follow kurupt but it's no lie that his old flow was so much better...he still dropped a classic in streets is... but his best years were 92 to 96

Still got bars and shyt.