Brehs that are married, what happens when you crave new p*ssy?

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I feel where you’re coming from. You don’t want to be all in your boy’s business and you don’t know all the details either. But I’ll say this. If my boy is out here living recklessly, I’m letting him know my stance. He can take it or leave it. But if he leaves it, then I gotta distance myself from him. Cause that type of stuff will come back and mess up YOUR relationship because he’s making selfish decisions. Have my wife looking at me funny cause I was out with you while you was out doing dirt. Plus, your wife not about to be calling me asking where you were and if you were with me at such and such time. Nope… I was at home with MY wife chilling being bored drinking an old fashioned, lol.

I can’t do drama and unnecessary stress.
mannnnnnn and ive been that guy who gets the fukkin call :mjlol:

but yea i totally agree with distancing yourself. Overtime you're gonna wanna start putting yourself in close contact with people and things that will motivate you to do good by your woman and treat your relationship seriously. Getting too old to be acting like this life shyt is high school

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Let's be honest, moral individuals please
If you are married, I assume you made a commitment to that one person
If you ever feel the need to step out of that commitment, and absolutely need to act on it, end the relationship first
Do not cheat
I say this as a married man :ehh:
lying and cheating avoids confrontation. Ending it will lead to confrontation:manny:

no matter what, cheating willl always be seen as the easier route for men

Daps
I feel where you’re coming from. You don’t want to be all in your boy’s business and you don’t know all the details either. But I’ll say this. If my boy is out here living recklessly, I’m letting him know my stance. He can take it or leave it. But if he leaves it, then I gotta distance myself from him. Cause that type of stuff will come back and mess up YOUR relationship because he’s making selfish decisions. Have my wife looking at me funny cause I was out with you while you was out doing dirt. Plus, your wife not about to be calling me asking where you were and if you were with me at such and such time. Nope… I was at home with MY wife chilling being bored drinking an old fashioned, lol.

I can’t do drama and unnecessary stress.

My thing is... if you cheating, I shouldn't know about it. If a man tells me that he's cheating on his wife, that shows me that he don't really respect me cause why would you put me in that situation?

If we friends, that means I see your wife sometimes. Now everytime I see her, I got that in the back of my head.

I don't judge because I've messed up, and I feel like most men do. But the times I messed up, I didn't wear it like a badge of honor, and nobody knew. Not my friends, nobody.