Brehs that are married, what happens when you crave new p*ssy?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'm not gonna babysit, some of them are handsome gang and p*ssy be throwing at them :wow:

Once the alcohol kicks in that dog comes out and nikkas just scurry like rats. Can't count how many times we had a boys night and after a while I'm just alone because everyone is out hunting for p*ssy :francis::wow:

It's cheaper to keep her then leave her, we all tried to spice things up some chicks are just not with it :yeshrug: when the only thing that's wrong is the sex it would be stupid to blow everything up so brehs rather cheat once in a while and keep a happy home.
This is why I keep my circle extremely small. Temptation is not a good reason to cheat

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Ironically, when you watch movies and shows about these subjects, it’s the woman spouse who suggest opening up their relationship.

Can you provide a study for us to read, please?
Link

I once posted about looking into the Swinger Lifestyle and knowing a couple involved, and sure nuff the wife brought it up.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
what if she leaves u and takes the kids:patrice:

7bcivn.png

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Link

I once posted about looking into the Swinger Lifestyle and knowing a couple involved, and sure nuff the wife brought it up.
I got 2. One is in Spanish since I am learning Spanish and another Detroit hood movie. Both on Tubi.

Detroit movie: Switch The Movie
La película español: no puedo recordar el nombre. Lo siento.